Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
L2Dawn playable on Linux/Mac
Managed to get it working on Ubuntu 16 and Wine 1.5.0 today. It wasn't easy, I was getting some sound related errors at the splash screen and had to uninstall pulseaudio and set a different sound driver through winetricks.
I've got the Gameguard disable through waybackMachine, you can download it here:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Hey thx a lot for reuploading the file.. I dont have it anymore.
For macOS users it's easier to get this app than installing with homebrew.
Link here:

There is also

I will try one of these.
For some unknown reason I could not start dawn using playonmac and I used crossover instead. Worked like a charm. The disadvantage is that it is not a free app
hi guys need some help installing in linux also
siris91 Wrote:hi guys need some help installing in linux also

Did you try to use the version of wine from first post ? What linux destro do u have?
i am runing arch linux with the latest wine 1.9 i think i have downloaded interlude from the site and the update but i cant get pass the launcher after i press start nothing happens
Have you installed common software like .net libs/microsoft fonts/vbrun.. etc
yep i was runnig L2 earlyer on other servers i dont know why this happens
Maybe other players have this issue. Would be nice if they bump in here. Could be related to some new update? Did you manage to play on another interlude server on your arch?
the last was OvC i will try to download a fresh interlude client and aplly the patch again.What about gameguard do i have to desable it