Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
AMAZING NEWS
(07-25-2015, 07:58 AM)Dahak Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
I am worried. Don't you guys need the donations to fund the server?
I am not against your decision, I just don't want you to end up losing the server.

We do not need 3rd party money to keep the project alive. L2Dawn is our expensive passion we can afford to have. Donations are a way to help us, but they are not needed to keep us alive.
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
What will happen to previously donated fashion gear?
All previously obtained hats/ donation coins in events / by donating will remain a property of players in their inventory.
What about the in game Adena people made? You know from the just cosmetic donations that don't effect game-play?
(07-26-2015, 10:50 AM)sonofzion Wrote:
What about the in game Adena people made? You know from the just cosmetic donations that don't effect game-play?

What is the actual purpose of your question? 1) To find out what will happen to the item? 2) Or to point out the fact that people were selling hats for adena and how evil it was?

1) Everything that players have so far, starting from their accounts themselves and ending with items in them, is theirs and is protected by hundreds of backups. We are not taking from players anything and it will always remains theirs. 

2) Hats were introduced much later, when game economy was healthy and already running and while some players were selling their hats/donation coins for adena, the amount of adena traded on the scale of global economy is so insignificant that it wouldn't even show up on game economy graphs. Even on an individual scale, the amount of adena obtained by selling several hats to other players for adena did not bring any significant  fortune whatsoever to a player, due to donation coins bringing only cosmetic stuff and being secondary in player's priority list, thus devaluing them. 

That is not to say that we think it was completely flawless, but it was surely one of the most harmless ways we found. Trying to make it flawless, we are now moving one step forward in completely removing in-game donating such as donation coins for hats. 
Very nice, when will shirts be available on donations?
Hello Vincent, T-shirts should replace donation coins for hats and become available starting from August the 1st.
I'm loving the new idea..I love the last shirt lol
cool and creative shirt. Can wait to have one with my twitch point

Shezz - Cleric
Gumsy - Artisan
SpoilIT - Spoiler
I'm new here, in fact, still I have not even logged in because I'm still downloading the client, but I've got a question.

As I understand, previously there was a shop for buying hats through donation coins, hats that were tradeable/dropeable and people was making adena donating and selling them. So... why don't you just remove the trading/dropping ability? This way people who want some fashion headdress can still donate and get the hat they want.