Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
AMAZING NEWS
Heart 
Hello there L2Dawn family,

I have some amazing news for you. First, let me tell you a little background story so you can understand the reasons. We always seek to make L2Dawn experience as retail and pure as possible. Initially, we had this idea of donation coins that would allow players to purchase decorative hats from NPC Filaurel in Giran. It seemed clean and not breaking the game balance. 

Now we have decided to step one step forward, something, that we believe has not been tried before - 

completely remove donations that affect in-game. 

This means, starting from August, we will no longer be selling hats for donations. To keep hats still exclusive and valuable, we are considering making them available to be earned through events only. Donation Coins will be renamed to Event Coins and would serve the same purpose like before - hat exchange only. 

But Event Coins and Buff Chests would not be the only event prizes available..

You see, we always seek and look for ways to affect you outside the game - bring you smile and joy in RL. Touch you outside the game. And this time we have decided to make something physically touchable. 

Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to our new main event prizes: 

[Image: 2.png]

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: 4.png]

Once in a while, we will make an event which will contain the main prize- a T-shirt of your choice. We will ship this prize wherever you are, worldwide, free of any charge. 

So what are we going to do about donations?

We will completely remove donations that affect in-game and make T-shirts available also for donations. This way, the only obtainable item for donations will be something you can wear everyday. 

This way, L2Dawn will become one of the cleanest and purest private servers ever been. 

Let us know what you think, 

-ChinaTown
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
I don't like the first T-shirt. Big Grin

I haven't read anything yet tho.
Loving the idea! Keep it fresh China!
Ok I am excited. More than excited. Thrilled! BUT could we reconsider the t-shirt designs? The first one is ok, but the last two ....ehh meh
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
This is just a concept art, adjustments and a few more ideas coming in a couple of days. We would like your opinion about the whole idea and as for the t-shirt- feel free to suggest your text/ ideas :)
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
[Image: Well-well-well-what-do-we-have-here.jpg]
Guess that proves a lot.
[Image: vo1ljs.jpg]
[Image: bgtslf.jpg]
"The best part about me is I am not you."
I am worried. Don't you guys need the donations to fund the server?
I am not against your decision, I just don't want you to end up losing the server.
(07-25-2015, 07:58 AM)Dahak Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
I am worried. Don't you guys need the donations to fund the server?
I am not against your decision, I just don't want you to end up losing the server.

They said it many times, they don't need any money to keep the server alieve.
Donations were a method to say thanks and from my pov, to buy them a Beer for the weekends, buy more advertise and plan future surprises.
[Image: vo1ljs.jpg]
[Image: bgtslf.jpg]
"The best part about me is I am not you."
This is awesome! Big Grin
Queen of Hearts

Sounds epic Big Grin