Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GM staff report
Information 
Hello guys, 

I regret to tell you that GM Nyr will not be a part of our team for now. This difficult decision was made during the long time of previous 2 weeks and it has been finally decided yesterday night. As you might have noticed, Nyr was pretty much absent for the past 2 weeks. Nyr has some important decisions to make in his real life and there are some big challenges waiting for him outside the server's work so, despite his best intentions, he is simply not humanly capable to share his precious presence with us for now. 

I think we should all be grateful for his part taken during the time he spent on the server's development. Nyr has shared long days and sleepless nights working with the rest of the team since the beta server fixing bugs, setting up quests, solving ban appeals and doing other stuff to make you guys happy. 

I always try to build friendship based on trust with you guys, so I must openly admit that the increased time for us to fix bugs and solve issues for the past 2 weeks, is directly connected to this happening, as Nyr's responsibilities and tasks have fallen on me, so I kindly hope you will patiently understand the increased gaps of time between my response times as there is a lot more server workload I have to look after ant take care of at the moment. 

I must assure you that no matter what happens, l2dawn will keep going and growing and the rest of the team will continue working hard on trying to bring you the best Lineage 2 experience. A new developer will be found to assist us on the project. I am happy to see that l2dawn is expanding everyday more and more and the "flower" we have been watering is growing bigger and bigger.

L2Dawn is a project I truly love and it will always be that way. I wanted to thank you guys for all the kind words you send, for your support, for your voting and for playing here. 

It always makes me happy to be and share these moments with you. 

- ChinaTown 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
wish him all the best.
but nyr isn't the only one inactive since some time :)
[Image: vo1ljs.jpg]
[Image: bgtslf.jpg]
"The best part about me is I am not you."
Can only wish him all the best!
(06-15-2015, 03:37 PM)Sido Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
wish him all the best.
but nyr isn't the only one inactive since some time :)

Sido, 

you are a curious one  Big Grin . Some GMs work in the frontlines, some are working behind the scenes. 
not curious, i just point on things i see. pretty active on forum cuz i must have my phone always with me.
Evonex
GM
****** lasta ctive 05-05-2015, 05:06 AM
Due to unfortunate internal/external circumstances and time limitations I will no longer be able to work on developing the server, antibot, etc.

I'm sure there are plenty of capable hands willing to take on what I've been doing and continue to provide you guys with a good experience where you can play this great game the way it's meant to be.

I hope you enjoy loads of good memories at L2Dawn and keep moving forward for years to come.

Over and out,
Nyr
(06-15-2015, 05:28 PM)nyr Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
I will no longer be able to work on ....... antibot,

[Image: 2m31m5h.jpg]
[Image: 61656145.jpg]
So the only GM that would answer questions in game on a timely manner is gone...many sads. Sad You'll be missed, Nyr.
we miss u Nyr :)