Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
videogames
(10-17-2016, 02:14 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Yeah OC heal is a gamble everytime, but I like to risk, I learned to not get attached to my chars cause they can die anytime, so I prefer OC to go big or go home.

That's OK for lowe level dungeons, when You enter Darkest Dungeon it's simply not worth risking. You spent too much leveling them.
I play it casually when I've no internet to play on Dawn, I do also miss all the equip to enter the DD ( that I still have to unlock btw )
Voiceless.
(10-17-2016, 03:30 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
I play it casually when I've no internet to play on Dawn, I do also miss all the equip to enter the DD ( that I still have to unlock btw )

OK, so here's a tip: Ancestral trinkets sucks. Big Grin
I do think I've to restart it again tho, my first run was to learn the game and mechanics, I sold many good ( rare and epic ones got from mini bosses, me stoopeed ) trinkets and I think I can't finish the game at this point.
Voiceless.
DD is one of the main reasons I left L2 for quite a while. I got totally addicted to it. I'm currently on to take the third DD mission of the NG+. It's awesome, so thrilling. It is a game that the more you new about, the more info ou posess on different characters, and the more proficent you get, the more you like.
Jester is great in every party, that I can safely say, especially in champion dungeons. Also, cursing incense is knd of a must with the Occultist in my opinion. I never take him out without that item. Also Damage increasing trinkets are extremely overrated, utility and stat or resistance-increasing is the way to go.