Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
videogames
What games are you playing apart from L2 or waiting for to go available on stores? I always enjoy some good RPGs, so I am really looking forward to playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. The visuals are stunning! ( of course it will be blessed with cryengine)
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
Gothic series, LoL and CS 1.6 this is what i'm playing right now.
[Image: vo1ljs.jpg]
[Image: bgtslf.jpg]
"The best part about me is I am not you."
Platinum hunter @ PS3/4. Add me if you want to boost something. I play all kinds of games except the CoD-series post-CoD2.
Most franchises usually get worse sequel by sequel. That applies to AC too. Now that E3 will be hosted in a few days I really hope they will announce some good titles like Fallout or Mafia 3
Fallout 4 was announced today. ;)
WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *FAINTS
This deserves to be posted here

Ok I am excited but the graphics are still a small step forward from Skyrim :/ That's based on the trailer, though, we might see better graphics on pc
As long as the PS4 is able to run it on 60fps I'm happy. The PC graphics revolution pretty much ended after Crysis 1. Photo-realism is the next revolution, and I don't think it will happen in the near future.
Good ol rpgs like Neverwinter Nights, Bladur's Gate, Icewind Dale etc. Not a fan of the new(ish) stuff except Dragon Age of course. I also like point and click adventure games and I'm huge LoK fan. I like story driven games in general