Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you ChinaTown!
Dear L2 Dawn Players and Dear Dawn GMs

(Sorry for my english :) )

This news came suddenly.
First, I would like to say thank you for Gms that made this amazing Server. Because of them I met with most amazing People here ( NextTarget forever <3 ).
Im very sad that this is over. I had the best time here. Im really happy that in past i decided to start playing here.
I got lot of experience from this Server. I got lot of amazing parties ( on TeamSpeak xD ) :). I had lot of amazing pvps, epic fights, sieges. I have lot of memories.

I´m thinking what more I should write, but I can´t find the words...Still Im on shock. Just I wanna say thank you that I could be here, I got Chance to meet with People who are  my friends now.

I wish the best for ChinaTown and for all Gms. Without you guys I never meet with These People who are I love <3

I wish the best for all our Dawn Players, maybe we will meet somewhere else :)

best wishes,
IPlayHandball
Thank you too!

[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Thank you iplay we had lots of fun , we are all sad this ended up, i was really beliving this could last longer than this, but still i also have
good memories and for the first time i didnt' wasted my time 100% like i did on previous servers, will be an hard search now
to find another home like dawn was, thank you chinatown for this.
(05-22-2017, 09:42 PM)GeNoCiDe Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Thank you iplay we had lots of fun , we are all sad this ended up, i was really beliving this could last longer than this, but still i also have
good memories and for the first time i didnt' wasted my time 100% like i did on previous servers, will be an hard search now

Speaking about IL, I very doubt that it is possible to find something like Dawn anymore. All servers now is short-term looking for highest profit.
(05-26-2017, 01:51 PM)HotSoup Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 09:42 PM)GeNoCiDe Wrote:

Speaking about IL, I very doubt that it is possible to find something like Dawn anymore. All servers now is short-term looking for highest profit.

It's always been like that, but if you look deep enough you'll eventually find somewhere good enough.
love to all. ty for play
thank you china
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding