Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regarding the server restart
Hey guys,

A bit of a private life situation, sorry for this sounding unprofessional, but I don't know how to put it other than shamefully telling the truth. 

In the evening of the last Saturday when playing ice hockey I smashed my glasses. I have very sensitive eyes and the smash was a painful one so I am pretty useless as direct light irritates my traumatized eyes to the point when I cannot open them. This post is also dictated. Due to this reason and being the only GM who is allowed to manage the backend of the server I will be away from all screens until tomorrow (Tuesday) when I will get a new pair of glasses and hopefully will get better. Other GMs will take over other tasks while I am away. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but the last thing you guys want is a blind mole to mess with your beloved baby server. 

Server will be restarted on Friday evening along with the long awaited patch (hint hint). 

[Image: kurmis-68734318.jpg]
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Not to sound cynical, but being an IT admin myself I know we have a "If TyphoonAxe gets hit by a train" plan for disaster recovery incase I can no longer do my job. Sounds like you might want to create one of those for the Dawn community. FeelsBadMan
TyphoonAxe
TheSaints
Awww :'(

Get better China, and take care of your pretty eyes <3