Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your feedback - our improvement
Thumbs Up 
Hello there,

Some time has passed since the launch and we would like to hear your feedback from you guys. 

PROS

Include things that you like about the server, its' life, GMs and other things. 

Both for the forum and the Game Server.

CONS

Include things that you dislike about the server, its' life, GMs or other things. 

These are both for the forum and the Game Server. 

Guidelines:

Staff: 
  • GMs. Their competence, work, both in game and on the forums, their activity and activeness, their ability to help you, friendliness, how quickly your problems are solved, the quality of our work such as bug fixes etc. 
  • Events and their quality. 
Social: 
  • How much of your part was accepted as a member of the community driven server?
  • Your interaction with other players. Language, mutual understanding, how hard / easy for you to sell/ buy items from other players. Party matching, clan interactions. 
Game:
  • Overall server's performance. 
  • Overall gameplay experience on the server (bugs, exploits, bot encounters).
  • Retail aspect. 
  • Your experience of possible bugs. 
  • Your experience of the client. Stability and performance on your machine. 
  • Your experience of our updater. Stability, performance, patches. 
  • Server restarts during patches/ updates.
  • Security Systems. Do they influence your fair gameplay in any way?
  • Game balance.
Others: 
  • Your experience of our website (desktop, mobile versions).
  • How much does the forum compliment the game.
Testimonies: 

If you wish, you can additionally add a short testimony, consisting of 200 symbols, of your general experience on L2Dawn. We will post the most original ones on our website, including your name. When adding a testimony separate it from your other feedback by adding a "Testimony:" text line.  

It is not necessary to include everything, though it would be helpful. Also, if something is missing, feel free to add it in your reply. Don't be afraid to throw some stones at us - this thread is designed to help us understand your overall experience on the server, our performance and help us improve in what we do. We will read everything you post here and will strongly consider it.

Thank you for your time spent posting this survey and overall being with us. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
PROS

- VERY ACTIVE AND POLITE STAFF
- No pay2win
- Good files
- Good bot protection (as I see from bans)
- No customs

CONS

- Hopzone still not working
- A small lag during peak times, it normally goes away after a fast npc server restart (but it could be a problem only with me). I think a scheduled daily npc server restart during peak time would make it a lot better.

OPINION

- So far one of the best experiences with l2 privates server I ever had (around 10 years of l2), and its most due to this "VERY ACTIVE AND POLITE STAFF". If you guys keep this way the server will keep growing. the biggest problems with l2 private servers are due to lack of interest by the staff after a few months or even weeks after openning. All that a l2 community needs is a polite and compromised staff into solving problems and bugs to make the server better. I dont really know whats your guys motivation into keeping this server (Im sure is not money, because you are literally paiying for it) but I hope it doesnt disappear soon because you are doing great.
- By now all I can say is congratulations and thank you for your great service.

PS: Ill make another post if I remember something else.
PS2: Sry about my english.
Lightbulb 
CONS
Dont have any except we need 3 windows atleast not 2.
PROS

>Very good server, balanced so far, there is no bot! If I did not have to work and study during the week I live on this server!

CONS

>Hopzone still not working;
>There are players, but they are still few;
>No time time to play how I want, rsrs.
L2 DAWN - The Best Low Rate :heart:
MAIN: FooMagale ~> Necromancer (60)
Brazil
Staff:

Beside ChinaTown, Pinng and Nyr i never saw a gm being online. Maybe everybody got his "to do" here but still, not even a post on forum ? (Last active: 05-05-2015, 05:06 AM)

Social:

Community is what i enjoy the most here. They are communicative, helpful, and not so childish.

Game:

I hate drop rate,
  I hate how mobs interrupt 70% of my attacks even tho i got buffs,
  I hate the full cancel mobs give in cata (so java like),
  And i hate those html in russian.

Others:

Your hostgator plan sux a lot.
   MyBB also sux.
[Image: vo1ljs.jpg]
[Image: bgtslf.jpg]
"The best part about me is I am not you."
(06-05-2015, 09:50 AM)Sido Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Game:

I hate drop rate,
  I hate how mobs interrupt 70% of my attacks even tho i got buffs,
  I hate the full cancel mobs give in cata (so java like),
  And i hate those html in russian.

Maybe you can make a thread about this in the bug section and provide some more info so we can fix it if it's broken. :)
about drop, this is how it is. not a bug.
about interrupt, well... is bad but not much to do right now, i want bigger level of concentration for a better test.
about cancel.... well this might be a "bug" since i never remember on retail, dex 4x (when they had offi files), l2ru (when it was with offi files at 1x) to get FULL BUFF REMOVE on cata mobs cancel. that's why i said "so java like" because i did saw this happening but only on java servers.
about html, not a bug but a server thingy.
[Image: vo1ljs.jpg]
[Image: bgtslf.jpg]
"The best part about me is I am not you."