Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITs time to clear the CH-s?
yeah oh wait..
@Lulow, yeah but GM can drop them a mail "CH seized due to inactivity"  Big Grin
“It is the privilege of the gods to want nothing, and of godlike men to want little.”
Diogenes The Dog
China actually seized a ch 3 months ago in Rune but I remember he couldn't find any other ch eligible to be vacated. Things might have changed now.
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
(02-02-2017, 12:36 PM)mrbobe Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
China actually seized a ch 3 months ago in Rune but I remember he couldn't find any other ch eligible to be vacated. Things might have changed now.
That's because even if it is a support/bot clan, is active and there is people playing there
That's the reason I posted the old ch thread and there are more. The last dilemma was "How do we define an inactive clan" and "Whether we should allow low activity clans (like support/bot clans) own a ch". Some good arguments from both sides were expressed and the whole thing was forgotten.
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
I would like to make a suggestion : Add rule each clan CH owner have to increase their CRP every month. Just example +1k or +2k CRP and after the 3rd week clan leader to receive automatic notification in game that he has one week to cover the necessary points ( idk is it possible that ). Let exception are the clans that were made a month ago and they are CH owner ( maybe not need that but .. ). Like that box/innactive clans have to rise academy members, to hunt raids, taking castles , heroes ...
[Image: IrduvXW.png]
@mrbobe

Maybe such threads were up many times, but problem is still real. As long it won't be fixed by some new rule it will appear.

It the thread you linked ChinaTown stated his concerns:

(03-28-2016, 01:32 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
I find the idea very good however there are 2 things that concern us:

1. Stability promise. No matter how much time would pass you would always find everything as you left. This promise could in theory be left intact by increasing CH upkeep prices as suggested by you. But then we hit the concern #2:
  2. What happens to all the items stored in the clan halls by those clans when the CHs cease to be their property?

I see a lot of new clans coming and emerging, as well as some older ones looking for a CH but before we take any action we must solve these concerns.

ad 2. Is ofc caused by misconception and that was highlighted back then, so lets omit this.

ad1. Even in the same statement China said that increased rent is in line with stability promise but he was woried by nr2 which is based on misconception so there is nothing to worry about.

Judging which clan is active which is not or has the botclan a right to keep CH is very subjective. Increasing rent is fair to everyone in that case, everyone is judged the same way. And this is a change that is very easy to implement, just changing some numbers. After that, CHs will clear themselves naturally.

Ofcourse increased rent will be hard for new clans but in my opinion if the clan is active enough to deserve CH  will handle it without problems.

The idea with CRP is a good one, it is directly related to clan activity, increased rent is not. But i believe it will be hard implment this (Making it manually will be pain in the ass for GM). But if it is possible, those two ideas could be merged.

Increase rent but lower it proportonally to CRP increase to make life easier for new clans that have not much money but great activity.
Continue my idea: let the required CRP may be different for different grade CH (grade C 1k crp , grade B 1.5k , grade A - 2k / per month).
It would be easy just to add some CRPs to the rent of the CH , but again will get the same situation with adenas(once when u have many CRPs to be notactive for long time).  The clans have to be traced everymonth ( or to be easy every 30 days like oly ) to add new CRP.
Im not programmer or developer and no idea how admins can do it but will be something like that ( lets PRO ppl dont laugh) :

[Image: HJdyB0B]
[Image: IrduvXW.png]
RealH-s idea seems pretty good. Even better than the original system.
Bump.

It would be nice to hear what are the thoughts of the administration regarding this subject.