Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who i am?who cares
quite a huge gifts.. :)
Me as Naker or my clan members who didn't leave the clan until I did leave the server never sold or traded epics....only bought ingame from other players/clans.I do also believe that even now that we are not playing they still got them.We never sold a single AQ.Take your propaganda and put it in your ass now.

Good Luck!
you missing the point!its not propaganda.i dont care who are you or if you sell or not epic's!just check the second ss!
I am not missing any point.It's a shame if someone sells epics and not giving them to his members,but that's any clan's policy.In every alliance each clan has its own policy about what it does with the epics and items it gets from the shares.
so you said i am some1 leader?guess....believe it or not that jwels was legacy.and am not leader and dont tell to me what is good or not...i have many ss from your members about epics who didnt give to them.so dont miss the point 1 more time.i made that thread cuz i saw how friendly was your no-ally clan for some members!hf :)
So baium1 is First. I get your point but you obviously dont get wotani's. GL with the new CKY. Maybe heretics will merge with PS and free a slot for you.
so First tell us the story of how u got 3 Antharases Tongue
You are exposing yourself mate...stop already!
I did say our members bought some epics (aqs/zakens) ingame but never sold any other than some orfens(I am talking about TM clan not the whole alliance...as I cannot be hold responsible for any other clan).

Good Luck!
Don't you think that posting personal messages that are private and should remain private you invalidate your credibility as a seller?

If you go to a shop and buy a box of suppository and next day the vendor sends every1 at your work place a print of your receipt buying them it is ok ?

Not to mention that you're trying to sell those for 2 weeks which means either you're not serious either you don't have anything :).
Plus, epics are more common that blue wolf helmet now.
I give you doom light set for both of them.
hahahah Big Grin im not baium1 :) pls stop HazelEyeZ ;) good luck and have fun Big Grin
(01-19-2017, 05:40 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Don't you think that posting personal messages that are private and should remain private you invalidate your credibility as a seller?

If you go to a shop and buy a box of suppository and next day the vendor sends every1 at your work place a print of your receipt buying them it is ok ?

Not to mention that you're trying to sell those for 2 weeks which means either you're not serious either you don't have anything :).
Plus, epics are more common that blue wolf helmet now.
I give you doom light set for both of them.

He overprice a bit the epics. I would buy the baium for a normal adena amount, but not for a price which can be hold by 4-5 char. :)