Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
Hi GMs.

First of all i know I'm wrong, but i really want a second chance.
I started playing in l2Dawn this week with some friends. I just loved the server, but when i got to giran (lvl 20) I saw a player saying that the server was full of bots.
Unfortunately i decided to teste the server for bots and see if i was not going to spend a lot of time in a server where everybody uses bots.
There is a long time I'm looking for a server like this and so i decided to register in the forum and try a request of unban.
I being honest and i really hope to get a second chance.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my poor english (I´m from brasil and there is a long time i dont practice).
Hello,

Your unban request has been queued and we will post a update here once we are done investigating.
What is your characters name?
(01-12-2017, 04:01 AM)Pinng Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Hello,

Your unban request has been queued and we will post a update here once we are done investigating.

Thank you!

I´m really sorry for what i did. There is a long time Im looking for a server low rate with a so complete and nice community like this. I promisse ill not be dumb enough to try bots again, not even for test.

Acc: KvotheRuh
Character: ShadowJager
(01-12-2017, 04:01 AM)Pinng Wrote:
Hello,

I understand that this is a low priority matter. But all I want is to play a fair game with my friends.

If you check my character you will see that he has a low level and don´t have any itens of valor. I was playing a fair and low rate game until i saw that stupid player saying that the server was full of bots and have the more stupid idea of checking if i wasn´t spendid my time on a low security server.
The true is that I really need a unban of my ip, so that my friends dont need to wait too much for me for us to keeping leveling up.
If you want to delete my acount or character its ok for me, ill not lose much since i just started this week. I created two others acc to test the server "lol1" and "lol2". If you check them you will see that they are very low levels too and that i haven´t logued in any others acc.
I´m sorry to ask for urge on a low priority matter, but my friends are a little impacient to wait in lvl 20 for me.
Thanks in advance, and by the way, congratulations for the for the server (its very well strutured and secure) and fast answers.
Your ban is being lifted and you can start playing on a new account after next server restart.
I think this topic should be discussed! thanks a lot for sharing!