Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Past week's events
0xa0x0ax0a0x0a0xa0x0ax0a0x0a0xa0x0a0x0ax0a0x0ax0a0xa0x0a0xa0x0ax0a
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Actually they deserve it with all those flames about "IZI", "humiliated", "homeless" and so on and so on... Now they are really humiliated and there is not a stupid flame, this is reality. Nothing personal, talking from game-side :)

Well thx TM's for showing us all that we must become stronger and thx for bombay (and a bit for iplay) who'se lead us :)

GG, not easy (as always TM's sayd) but gg.

p.s. video is nice.
Respect your enemy.

"Narsute
XAXAXAAXAX SO TRUE XDDD
[Image: tumblr_ont5xrpCg31saykaxo1_400.gif]

Former Legion Officer, now Part Timer in Next Target. 
Sasha Banks is a ratchet!
Voiceless.
(01-13-2017, 03:31 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:
Sasha Banks is a ratchet!
Not now, but i hope so she will be. 

Hope they dont push Bayley so soon, she needs to be prepared for Wrestlemania, Charlotte is too good as heel right now. Nia Jax is ok as heel but she is plain as fuck. Sasha definitely needs some chill time.
Voiceless.
(01-13-2017, 04:14 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:
Hope they dont push Bayley so soon, she needs to be prepared for Wrestlemania, Charlotte is too good as heel right now. Nia Jax is ok as heel but she is plain as fuck. Sasha definitely needs some chill time.

IMHO Bayley will win on Royal Rumble dude, and we will see a Bayley vs Sasha(vs Charlotte?) on wrestlemania with RAW Title on the line.  Sasha will lose ---> Turn ---> Draft to SD Live where was Eddie home Tongue.  

Im pretty sure they are building Bayley for her WM victory and yeah itll be a 3 way match, Charlotte never lost in a ppv so far, and bayley can also get a bigger pop at wm.

If Sasha goes to SD, they have to draft someone else to RAW. I do think she is fine in RAW but writers have to refresh her program, they did they same things in last ppvs.

I do think Asuka will go to SD and feud for the belt after WM.
Voiceless.
(01-13-2017, 06:30 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:
Im pretty sure they are building Bayley for her WM victory and yeah itll be a 3 way match, Charlotte never lost in a ppv so far, and bayley can also get a bigger pop at wm.

If Sasha goes to SD, they have to draft someone else to RAW. I do think she is fine in RAW but writers have to refresh her program, they did they same things in last ppvs.

I do think Asuka will go to SD and feud for the belt after WM.

They cant refresh programs without change rosters with drafts becouse on raw we have 5 women (Paige and Emma are off), on SD we have 6 (Mickie will join soon, Eva are off) so IMHO we will se trade Sasha <--> Alexa. She is realy good in Main Roster and she deserve to be in Main show. 

If u wanna read i can recomend my article about Women Roster Tongue. Use translate or smth like that Tongue

Oh cool, ill read it later!
Voiceless.