Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant log
Hello, Iam Akazumi, i want to play l2Dawn but when i try to conect appear this:

.pdf   Imagen l2.pdf (Size: 220.18 KB / Downloads: 28)
 i Hope you can help me.

Grettings.
AkazumI
Seens u are running in a newer version of lineage 2, perhaps Hellbound , the server is interlude, you have to install interlude version

You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
this link is provided by the l2dawn server, clean one, downloand, install and log and be happy ^^
Hi Friend, i already have Interlude client. i can put my account and pasword, but when i select the character and put start appear the message: "you're not allowed to play in this server" I feel discriminated against jajaja.
(01-10-2017, 04:25 PM)akazumi Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Hi Friend, i already have Interlude client. i can put my account and pasword, but when i select the character and put start appear the message: "you're not allowed to play in this server"  I feel discriminated against jajaja.

I dont think u are running interlude, because interlude de graphics is diferente and te UI is more flated and square, and in the Caotic Throne and further versions the UI is cornered like espherical design, look the imagem that i attached, u see the diference? perhaps u mistaken or confused in order files in lineage folder and mixed some components, or u are using some mod to modifing the appareance of the lineage 2, either way u cant login in to the game, the reason why u are capable of log into character screen, perhaps is because the server use the same protocol or port to login screen as the version are u using, but for sure, please download that link below install, put the patch.

NOTE, if u install interlude cliente and then updated from l2 original launcher, then the game was updated, u have to install, than put the DAWN Launcher on the MAIN instalation NOT System FOLDER, let dawn launcher update some files, and then try again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Friend, already run the updater and updated several files, I think if it were not interlude my client would not let me enter until the character selection, I sincerely do not know that the problem is due but I hope it will be solved soon so I can play in the Server.
That message means you are banned
I could never play as they ban me if I never play? (Even more discriminated against) lol. Please if any administrator can help me, I would like to start on the server
You don't have to, the bot guard detects 3rd party software running in your machine. Not saying that's the case, it could be a false positive. Wait for admins reply
Ok friend, thanks fou your support!
The account was automatically banned by our anti-bot security system because your computer was running 3rd party software.
This account will remain banned, however you can start to play on a new account from tomorrow morning.
Please disable, uninstall and delete all of your 3rd party software so this doesn't happen again.