Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got Hacked
Hi Staff, i just got hacked, logeed withou any clothes and no money, there is a change that we can track and bam the hacker and i can get my stuff back?

PS.: Gm are already taking investigations, thanks staff
We are finished with the investigation and found that the account details has been shared and therefore we will not reimburse you for the stolen items.
(01-09-2017, 10:25 PM)Pinng Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
We are finished with the investigation and found that the account details has been shared and therefore we will not reimburse you for the stolen items.

I dont shared the account, i just have 5 accounts, and if u meaning about IP adresss, i logged from home and my gfs home, my provider use one route from another state in my country, and my gf use another provide that use our state as route, i'm really sad about this fact was happenned to me, and i never shared my accounts.

but i can tell u and u will not believe me, is sad about this, me and my friends leaved one server coz too many bots and gm was nonsenses and we come here to this server and found this really wonderfull server no pay to win almost no bots, good stuff, is really sad the way i'm stop to playing, not because i wanted, but because i was stolen and hacked by someone, days before i saw one hacker telling a bunch of accounts, i dont know how he got the accounts, i was thinking about the same, but u guys do not believe, ok.

this is a farewell, until next life fellows....
There has been recorded suspicious activity on your account. If you want to discuss this case further, please send me a pm.
alrigth i send u a pm, ready to discuss all sort of suspicious activity. im 100% positive sure no one knows my account or password, only the hacker i suposs.
Issue solved.
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Solved Indeed! i really appreciated all the staff for the care that they have with their players, and by the honor of all the gm and admin showed in this server, thanks all, sorry for any trouble, and about my english.
Can we ask what happened?
(01-11-2017, 01:30 AM)Warden Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Can we ask what happened?

Hacker accounts were banned and items returned to the owner.
Is there any way to prevent that?