Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interlude Max Adena Amount - Chapter: Trades
Sometimes you may want to buy an item which costs more than 2 bilion adena. Let's say you have 10 bilion adena on 5 characters and you agree with the seller for the 10 billion price (I notice a trend for sellers to ask for DB+focus+65535 instead of adena, but let's imagine that we live in a perfect world). I am suggesting a secure transaction that can be done between buyer and seller via a 3rd party - the game master or someone from the staff.
Convert 10 bill to 60-ish EWS and trade those? I am pretty sure it is a generally accepted currency for doing big transactions and avoiding getting scammed due to the need for multiple trades with adena otherwise.

PS: Check out this similar topic..
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
The idea of gold bars was voted down by the community tho.
[Image: 5zpiyr.png]
Well ...another easier way would be gold bars : 1 gold bar = 1kkk adena. Easy to setup.

@Edit : I just saw CMChase's reply about gold bars after pressing save/post.

EWS is not a reliable currency because it can go up and down from week to week and the server's market is not stable.
Back in april EWS was 50kk and no1 was buying it (market was flooded with ews) ..I guess it was K1lla's uber farming skill to get 1 ews/hour and having like 200 ews with 24h/day continous farming as he claimed (and willingly overenchant 5-6 wapons at random ppl on server ... can you believe that :)) )
Also back in april the ic BP full item is was 300kk but now you can't even find the recipe on market (ppl asking 190kk for gaiters recipe lol).
I guess the only way is to cut 4 zeros from all the adena on market and adena dropped by mobs/bosses/quests/grocery.
We've been over this.
(01-09-2017, 06:24 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
Well ...another easier way would be gold bars : 1 gold bar = 1kkk adena. Easy to setup.

@Edit : I just saw CMChase's reply about gold bars after pressing save/post.

EWS is not a reliable currency because it can go up and down from week to week and the server's market is not stable.
Back in april EWS was 50kk and no1 was buying it (market was flooded with ews) ..I guess it was K1lla's uber farming skill to get 1 ews/hour and having like 200 ews with 24h/day continous farming as he claimed (and willingly overenchant 5-6 wapons at random ppl on server ... can you believe that :)) )
Also back in april the ic BP full item is was 300kk but now you can't even find the recipe on market (ppl asking 190kk for gaiters recipe lol).
I guess the only way is to cut 4 zeros from all the adena on market and adena dropped by mobs/bosses/quests/grocery.
Ews doesnt seem very reliable to me too. And the gold bar reminds me of crappy high rates servers...
There will be a C.O.D system on the new Account Panel like in World Of Warcraft. You receive a mail with an item from a player on the WEB. Upon taking the item from the mail you will be charged the # of adena that that player requested. If successful, the item will be then delivered to your WH and your adena to that players WH.
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
(01-09-2017, 09:00 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
There will be a C.O.D system on the new Account Panel like in World Of Warcraft. You receive a mail with an item from a player on the WEB. Upon taking the item from the mail you will be charged the # of adena that that player requested. If successful, the item will be then delivered to your WH and your adena to that players WH.

Is like Gracia Final email system right? 
[Image: shame.jpg]
[Image: SIGNATURE.png]
Isn't the max amount you can store in wh less than 2.2kkk? You still won't be able buy/sell items worth more than that. You're going to have to do multiple trades for stuff worth 10kkk for example.
What about more than 1 new currency???

Like:
Bronze bar = 500kk
Silver bar = 1kkk
Gold bar = 2kkk

Can solve many problems
Check the goldbar thread. Community voted against it