Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to lose all Respect
Congrats,

Once again ChinaTown you provide us with reasons to question your motives

The only person responsible for closing the Anger management section, that filth called Cortexiphan just makes a request and you immediately fullfill his wishes. The guy that is a proven exploiter (as you said yourself every action after that is considered punishable BUT GOD KNOWS WHY THAT FIRST ONE ISN"T), the guy that calls other players Shemales and other sexual and other explicit words is still your flag bearer on the server. But when other players do it your response is :

"But have some decency to understand, that those elves, dwarves and orcs are real people behind their computers, with feelings, who carry their nicknames for 2 years, more or less. It is ok to beat somebody in a game that is focused on kicking butts. But there is no need to bring it to another level with personal insults. "

Good Fucking Job
Bans mpiftekia for saying rats in video FeelsGoodMan
Vorpz - 79 Ghost Sentinel / 80 Cardinal / 79 Adventurer / 40-55 Solo RB Destro booster
Troublemakers
[Image: greeks.png]
i didnt see any rule for video content on this section. i was wondering if mpiftes pvp videos could be posted here
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

Tm tears, extra Salty

DIscussing gm behaviour.. you beg for ban buddy. srsly..
yeah.. discussing is bannable.. again.. pathetic
Vorpz - 79 Ghost Sentinel / 80 Cardinal / 79 Adventurer / 40-55 Solo RB Destro booster
Troublemakers
[Image: greeks.png]
If your name is not cortexiphan or zdravkoshit u get ban for chatting/flaming etc.
[Image: LBb7ujK.jpg]
no signature ...
(01-09-2017, 02:55 PM)RedPixel Wrote:
Congrats,

Once again ChinaTown you provide us with reasons to question your motives

The only person responsible for closing the Anger management section, that filth called Cortexiphan just makes a request and you immediately fullfill his wishes. The guy that is a proven exploiter (as you said yourself every action after that is considered punishable BUT GOD KNOWS WHY THAT FIRST ONE ISN"T), the guy that calls other players Shemales and other sexual and other explicit words is  still your flag bearer on the server. But when other players do it your response is :

"But have some decency to understand, that those elves, dwarves and orcs are real people behind their computers, with feelings, who carry their nicknames for 2 years, more or less. It is ok to beat somebody in a game that is focused on kicking butts. But there is no need to bring it to another level with personal insults. "

Good Fucking Job

[Image: ly5NLee.png]

I wish you best of luck too. 
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
(01-09-2017, 03:15 PM)Lolek Wrote:
i didnt see any rule for video content on this section. i was wondering if mpiftes pvp videos could be posted here

They can. 
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]