Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how bannana flooded server
(01-10-2017, 06:19 PM)Pinng Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2017, 06:05 PM)Quaak Wrote:
I actually quit the server a month ago because i knew it has no future with all the crap thats been going on and ppl enjoying it more to bash someone in the forums and get the enemys banned for random crappy reasons then to play the fucking game.
As i already said somewhere else...its now a contest who can manipulate china better and thats not why i play L2.

It has nothing to do with manipulating Chinatown. People are banned because of their violations of the rules. Disrespecting staff members is one such rule, and you can read the rules in it's entirety here: 

Constantly trying to drag staff members into your feuds doesn't accomplish anything and eventually someone will be banned because of it. Pro tip: keep members of the staff out of your drama.

Members of the staff seem to have a habit of getting involved in the drama hence why this whole mess is here to begin with.

(01-10-2017, 07:16 PM)Avolites Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 03:11 PM)Quaak Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 02:17 PM)Avolites Wrote:
Win a combat outnumbering ur oponent is still a war tactic mate.

What are u complaining about?? Bannana ally has no fault ShadowCouncil are not able to get people together....

They can enjoy the tactical empty server then.

Why empty??

What i hope ShadowCouncil do, is to do one or all of the following options:

1- try to get more new ppl for their clan
2- try to get back to activity some hold clanmates
3- try to merge new clans into them
4- get better leading skills and pvp

All of these, are better than quit, because if they quit (and thats a possibility), it would be bad for everyone 

Exactly, and to be honest since there is no respect between ppl on this server i would chose to quit just to burn it all to the ground and leave cortex and his retarded consorts the kings of the ashpile. But thats just me....i like to watch the world burn.
NO.... Players/members tend to involve staff in their novel's... go play the game instead of making useless comments

And about respect.... its from part to part, Bannanas and ShadowCouncil....

And i want to make clear that are SOME TOXIC members... not everyone.

Its the same as real life. There are toxic ppl everywhere and u dont kill urself its not because of that u kill urself. Just get over it and go get some level
(01-10-2017, 07:42 PM)Quaak Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 06:19 PM)Pinng Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 06:05 PM)Quaak Wrote:
I actually quit the server a month ago because i knew it has no future with all the crap thats been going on and ppl enjoying it more to bash someone in the forums and get the enemys banned for random crappy reasons then to play the fucking game.
As i already said somewhere else...its now a contest who can manipulate china better and thats not why i play L2.

It has nothing to do with manipulating Chinatown. People are banned because of their violations of the rules. Disrespecting staff members is one such rule, and you can read the rules in it's entirety here: 

Constantly trying to drag staff members into your feuds doesn't accomplish anything and eventually someone will be banned because of it. Pro tip: keep members of the staff out of your drama.

Members of the staff seem to have a habit of getting involved in the drama hence why this whole mess is here to begin with.

(01-10-2017, 07:16 PM)Avolites Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 03:11 PM)Quaak Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 02:17 PM)Avolites Wrote:
Win a combat outnumbering ur oponent is still a war tactic mate.

What are u complaining about?? Bannana ally has no fault ShadowCouncil are not able to get people together....

They can enjoy the tactical empty server then.

Why empty??

What i hope ShadowCouncil do, is to do one or all of the following options:

1- try to get more new ppl for their clan
2- try to get back to activity some hold clanmates
3- try to merge new clans into them
4- get better leading skills and pvp

All of these, are better than quit, because if they quit (and thats a possibility), it would be bad for everyone 

Exactly, and to be honest since there is no respect between ppl on this server i would chose to quit just to burn it all to the ground and leave cortex and his retarded consorts the kings of the ashpile. But thats just me....i like to watch the world burn.

No. Players tend to involve GMs into their drama. 
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
I think you should beg for another ch. Im sure you will get it..
Vorpz - 79 Ghost Sentinel / 80 Cardinal / 79 Adventurer / 40-55 Solo RB Destro booster
Troublemakers
[Image: greeks.png]
Or cry to the admin to not give back 80% of a clans gear that got scammed cuz you wanna be ahead of the game.
(01-10-2017, 08:57 PM)Quaak Wrote:
Or cry to the admin to not give back 80% of a clans gear that got scammed cuz you wanna be ahead of the game.

Crying about scammed gear like you or CH's will fix TM/RQ failure?
[Image: shame.jpg]
[Image: SIGNATURE.png]
or ask not to punish the real-life threats

(01-10-2017, 09:07 PM)Lolek Wrote:

REAL-LIFE THREATS?
Back in 1944 sixty thousand soldiers younger than you was landing in Normandy with bravery and courage, they all know that they can die there and no one was crying to generals about it.
THIS IS A REAL "REAL-LIFE THREAT"

Now some guy told you something "BAD" about RL and you just run and cry like a baby for months?
R E A L L Y?
GET SOME BALLZ AND KEEP LOOSING I MEAN PLAYING
NUFF SAID.
[Image: shame.jpg]
[Image: SIGNATURE.png]
(01-10-2017, 09:40 PM)Cortexiphan Wrote:

REAL-LIFE THREATS?
Back in 1944 sixty thousand soldiers younger than you was landing in Normandy with bravery and courage, they all know that they can die there and no one was crying to generals about it.

Now some guy told you something "BAD" about RL and you just run and cry like a baby for months?
R E A L L Y?
NUFF SAID.

i saw a dream yesterday : someone broke into your house and cut your throat , then threw your dead body to rats

there is a police investagion ongoing, hope you are not involved in all this.

(01-10-2017, 09:40 PM)Cortexiphan Wrote:

REAL-LIFE THREATS?

R E A L L Y?
NUFF SAID.

IF only we could see your cry pms to gm for several subjects (forum and in game) especially after every Mpifte vid uploads ... hypocrite scrub u dare to call others crying babies ffs Big Grin
"We are not zerging... we just ... you know what" Notlikethis Bannana-2017

[Image: 2u88pqg.jpg]