Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how bannana flooded server
what abour rebirth?:O
Dont u understand beside Bannana and ShadowCouncil half server are box/support Clans from that same allies and other half are too small???

They do not accept war from nobody
(01-10-2017, 02:50 PM)Avolites Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Dont u understand beside Bannana and ShadowCouncil half server are box/support Clans from that same allies and other half are too small???

They do not accept war from nobody

bannana should think this before start merging and destroying every small clan. not my fault sorry

(01-10-2017, 02:17 PM)Avolites Wrote:
Win a combat outnumbering ur oponent is still a war tactic mate.

What are u complaining about?? Bannana ally has no fault ShadowCouncil are not able to get people together....

They can enjoy the tactical empty server then.
(01-10-2017, 03:11 PM)Quaak Wrote:

What are u complaining about?? Bannana ally has no fault ShadowCouncil are not able to get people together....

I dont know who are you, but your mouth is big, Prbly you are not playing as well just "sometimes" logining for sieges or some big epics, what means you dont care the Server, your clan, your alliance, you are just one of the These ppl whos not active Players... this is why TM dont have more ppl.
thanx for finding what is our problem ratball Big Grin

you should inform us earlier though
[Image: Shot00019.jpg]
whats the problem with the ppl tha will maybe log only for sieges on dawn ?

(01-10-2017, 04:02 PM)IPlayHandball(D) Wrote:

I dont know who are you, but your mouth is big, Prbly you are not playing as well just "sometimes" logining for sieges or some big epics, what means you dont care the Server, your clan, your alliance, you are just one of the These ppl whos not active Players... this is why TM dont have more ppl.

I actually quit the server a month ago because i knew it has no future with all the crap thats been going on and ppl enjoying it more to bash someone in the forums and get the enemys banned for random crappy reasons then to play the fucking game.
As i already said somewhere else...its now a contest who can manipulate china better and thats not why i play L2.
(01-10-2017, 06:05 PM)Quaak Wrote:
I actually quit the server a month ago because i knew it has no future with all the crap thats been going on and ppl enjoying it more to bash someone in the forums and get the enemys banned for random crappy reasons then to play the fucking game.
As i already said somewhere else...its now a contest who can manipulate china better and thats not why i play L2.

It has nothing to do with manipulating Chinatown. People are banned because of their violations of the rules. Disrespecting staff members is one such rule, and you can read the rules in it's entirety here: 

Constantly trying to drag staff members into your feuds doesn't accomplish anything and eventually someone will be banned because of it. Pro tip: keep members of the staff out of your drama.

Why empty??

What i hope ShadowCouncil do, is to do one or all of the following options:

1- try to get more new ppl for their clan
2- try to get back to activity some hold clanmates
3- try to merge new clans into them
4- get better leading skills and pvp

All of these, are better than quit, because if they quit (and thats a possibility), it would be bad for everyone