Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TM's tactic.
(01-15-2017, 07:12 PM)john Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2017, 06:47 PM)Stefanden Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:51 PM)IPlayHandball(D) Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:20 PM)Lolek Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 03:28 PM)IPlayHandball(D) Wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhaaannnn. Decide guys why you left....Try find more excuses Naker. You never wanted fight back!!!After 2 days you gave up everything. Is this " We could stay and fight back we had no Problem with that" ??? You just like killing epics comfortable, and when you Need to fight harder you just dropping wars and threatening.( You did this all the time, dropping wars when your ego is in danger)  " We are leaving the Server, everybody corrupt, everybody creating zerg..." Just leave Bye bye, we have enemies and will be more....

why cant you undestand what bealder is telling ;p  
when it will happen to you (i hope not) you will understand
making the same mistake second time is not a coincidence

I would like to tell some things, but prbly wouldn´t be correct.

we have some funny screenshots of paypal invoices could show them but prbly wouldent be correct. Anyway who gives a sh1t now you are here, we are else where ty for the fights it was fun.

feel free to post them but if they are not true dont cry !! i see only accusations and nothing else! 

I dont need to prove anything to you half our clan is banned anyway, what is the point? In the big picture the RMT is only a drop in the water your wins are still based on good play and and same thing + numbers in the end. We were planning making changes to combat you, but then redpixel got banned ingame for a forum post and that promted talks of changing server instead - most people agreed and some stayed that is all. 
you actually do need to prove.

if youre saying you have proofs but not going to show them, it means youre lying, coz theres no way it affects you anyhow (unless you were the one selling it).
No Stefanden, you ™ didnt want Change nothing. tdm still Im playing on this Server always i fought hard against TM, and I never give up. You did, your clan did. That´s it.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=458]
ok if it makes you feel better fine im lying and you won congratz lol
I didn't give up there was nothing to do and it was boring as hell lmao
(01-16-2017, 02:02 AM)ttdm Wrote:
I didn't give up there was nothing to do and it was boring as hell lmao

Dont bother they all turned into counter whiners pifte style and pretend to know everyone personally and what is going on our TS. Like they all want the reason for us leaving "BECAUSE WE ARE SO GOOD" I allready acknowledged it serveral times that they did well but for sure we did not leave because the losses were to hard to handle - its a game not real life lol. Endgame at its current state is wait for epics, wait for siege and hope for a good roll on lifestones - it gets really old ( troll vs countertroll ) Iplay / John ask Bombay who RMT and what he knows who it is - he can tell you who did what "sponsored" by dark legion :)
Isn't this obvious... How many valakas do you guys have NT? The answer is one more than you killed. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
DAY 9000: STILL CRYING.