Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TM's tactic.
(01-11-2017, 11:51 AM)Axehastos Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
i dont understand why all the time i see that (we keep aden for 6 months)ofc and you hold it if you didnt had many enemys and you had help from other clans!what is the point of that  sh1t?and 1 more i have done everything before you even start the game so dont tell that bullsh1t!! i still play cuz i like it!:) as i said on other posts before 1 year your clan made the same zerk to tygryski and they gone!now is for some1 else turn!thats it!accept it!ofc tms was strong clan!but stop think you are gods!gl and hf to all

I dont attribute much value to holding aden for 6 months.

#1 TM kept tyrgriski from taking it with 0 heroes while they had all. 

#2 TM took aden first 

That is what I see as a real achivements, I can only remember some good fights at aden but not alot then again I was also MIA due to university for long periods of time. 
if you remember you toot it after zerk :)!i havent prob with any1!just when your members speak they should know exactly what happend!hf
still our zerk had not RATS in it Big Grin
(01-11-2017, 04:28 PM)bolek Wrote:
still our zerk had not RATS in it Big Grin

if i remember well, you call tygriski rats as well, sooo there is some old tygriski members on your clan like marv3rik, mhoa, kratoz, etc etc etc. RATS EVERYWHERE?
(01-11-2017, 03:39 PM)Axehastos Wrote:
if you remember you toot it after zerk :)!i havent prob with any1!just when your members speak they should know exactly what happend!hf

they took it because whoever was in charge of the oposition made a big mistake as the scribe was done with 1 sec left on siege - i wasnt on for that siege anyway :)
(01-11-2017, 03:39 PM)Axehastos Wrote:

Yes with zerk wtf Tongue We fought Rebirth and your side , you have memory leak or something ...
"We are not zerging... we just ... you know what" Notlikethis Bannana-2017

[Image: 2u88pqg.jpg]
i think you forgot legions and dark legions....and tell me on that period what ally we had....when we go 1st time at aden we had 1 clan.and tms stop us.ok normal.when you try you had legion/dark legion..it means more ppl for forse at castle and protect from outside.okey;its simple.

so to the point i dont judge you or any1.you had ppl you take aden.but when you said we had 6 months aden castle witch most of them was with less competition ofc sounds like bullshit.dont act like nakers EGO.
Stop it already. TM zerked now you zerk. They decided to quit (at least most of them) so focus on the epic farm and enjoy your time in L2dawn. You wont achieve anything with such topics. We cant really fight your zerk right now so we will probably need few months to grow. As i said in the meantime focus on your epic farm and stop the drama. If you dont like the no war thingy just quit like some SC members did. Simple as that. nuff said right stolichna? haha
i said somethink about achieve;ofc we have many thinks to do.and we talk with flames i didnt see some drama... :)
the only bad from china was he didnt force that chat ban from start.Maybe was better.as you see from now what happent with chat bans.keep going to that. gl hf.