Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TM's tactic.
(01-11-2017, 03:39 PM)Axehastos Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
if you remember you toot it after zerk :)!i havent prob with any1!just when your members speak they should know exactly what happend!hf

Yes with zerk wtf Tongue We fought Rebirth and your side , you have memory leak or something ...
"We are not zerging... we just ... you know what" Notlikethis Bannana-2017

[Image: 2u88pqg.jpg]
i think you forgot legions and dark legions....and tell me on that period what ally we had....when we go 1st time at aden we had 1 clan.and tms stop us.ok normal.when you try you had legion/dark legion..it means more ppl for forse at castle and protect from outside.okey;its simple.

so to the point i dont judge you or any1.you had ppl you take aden.but when you said we had 6 months aden castle witch most of them was with less competition ofc sounds like bullshit.dont act like nakers EGO.
Stop it already. TM zerked now you zerk. They decided to quit (at least most of them) so focus on the epic farm and enjoy your time in L2dawn. You wont achieve anything with such topics. We cant really fight your zerk right now so we will probably need few months to grow. As i said in the meantime focus on your epic farm and stop the drama. If you dont like the no war thingy just quit like some SC members did. Simple as that. nuff said right stolichna? haha
i said somethink about achieve;ofc we have many thinks to do.and we talk with flames i didnt see some drama... :)
the only bad from china was he didnt force that chat ban from start.Maybe was better.as you see from now what happent with chat bans.keep going to that. gl hf.
(01-11-2017, 09:05 PM)Axehastos Wrote:
i said somethink about achieve;ofc we have many thinks to do.and we talk with flames i didnt see some drama... :)

The first THINK on your to do list should be learning English. :)
Last time when people felt imbalance on the server we had a cultivated discussion on a neutral TS where a new order was agreed, just to keep sides competitive. It was arranged by Tony Montana after Tygryski decided to quit and the server really needed a re-balance.

I admit that Next Target became too powerful now and it will be up to them what will happen next. Now after TMs leaving a TS discussion of all active clans is probably the best you can do now. Good luck.
You are talking about stuff that you dont even know... Who told you that we abandoned heretics? We were ready to merge but our clan leaders decided not to do it and they only know the reasons... Everybody wants to express his personal opinion and take part in the drama. There is a big difference between get involved ,participate in the drama etc and have knowledge about what happened between ps and heretics. And one last thing about mpiftekia because he said a lot of stuff... I never saw a single player getting arrested because he threatened another guy in game etc... I never threatened him but the way he talked back then was like he wanted to provoke ppl to threatened him or something like that. I once told you there is a big difference between provoke, nonsense, flame, insult etc... And gemista should know that! I'm so sad that he got banned now and gm didn't use chat ban back then when he was an active player...

Troll:
One song to pay tribute to tms decision to quit the server
Be it as it may pifte stuck to ingame insults, which were game Related not the whole "iM gonna find out where you live and rape you and your dog" There are many reasons why we quit, boredom during last six months nothing To do... i acknowledge our defeat congratulations but what was needed for us to beat you was merging the clans and this was not possible due to alot of drama between players of the four clans.. then came the pixel ban and it was enough and naker didnt want to deal with it anymore congRatulations BoMbay Thx for the time it was fun.
I thought you quit long time ago Stef. Anyway good luck whenever you go and whatever you do after Dawn.