Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TM's tactic.
(01-09-2017, 04:29 PM)bolek Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(01-09-2017, 04:27 PM)hydraulik Wrote:
So now on we are even on epics fights. Antharas: even numbers and you still decided to drop wars

gogogogo you can do it
so close to beat the retarded

@deviz that was so sexist!!

Cmon is the truth, try to make a girl angry and you will see. Still woman will never understand that a man flu with 37.2 celsius degree fever is worse of the pain of giving birth to a baby  Kappaross
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
(01-09-2017, 04:16 PM)RedPixel Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 04:07 PM)Axehastos Wrote:
you made the same 1 year before redpixel if you remember!so for what we speak i dont understand!if you dont know ask your leader for more informations!same story like 1 year before!but now its not your clan who made the zerk!

One year ago we fouht the massive Tygryski/Hunstar alliance with 3 clans. The server was new and there were many alliances and many other clans. Look at the server now.....

I don't have to ask my leader, I was there as you were. ANd then only your side was equiped with gear and epics, we didn't even have SA on weapons. Now both sides have gear and epics, both sides have ++ weapons.

STOP CRY PLAY MORE.
[Image: shame.jpg]
[Image: SIGNATURE.png]
To axehastos iplayhandball and all Tygryski fans
- you forgot tygryski merged hunstars and malkavians and prolly some more i cant remeber
- the big difference between what TM and what NT/PS doing now is that TM never merged and destroyed any other clan just co-operated with them at sieges
- see how many clans passed from shadowcouncil in ally or out of ally and how many of them destroyed
1) Ragequit still exist
2) DL they quit game
2) Legion merged in banana
3) Heretics joined banana
4) Saints still exist
5) rebirth still exist

- now see how many clans are merged/destroyed by that banana and tygryski allies
1) malkavians DESTROYED
2) hunstars DESTROYED
3) renegades DESTROYED
4) fallenangels DESTROYED
5) bloodydragons DESTROYED
6) thelastbr DESTROYED
7) legion DESTROYED
8) campkillyourself DESTROYED

feel free to add other clans i forgot to the list

(01-09-2017, 04:36 PM)Lolek Wrote:
- you forgot tygryski merged hunstars and malkavians and prolly some more i cant remeber
- the big difference between what TM and what NT/PS doing now is that TM never merged and destroyed any other clan just co-operated with them at sieges
- see how many clans passed from shadowcouncil in ally or out of ally and how many of them destroyed
 1) Ragequit still exist
 2) DL they quit game
 4) Saints still exist
 5) rebirth still exist

- now see how many clans are merged/destroyed by that banana and tygryski allies
 1) malkavians DESTROYED
 2) hunstars    DESTROYED
 3) renegades DESTROYED
 4) fallenangels  DESTROYED
 6) thelastbr  DESTROYED
 7) legion  DESTROYED

About cky, can I ask if a legit vote with all the clan member where they decided to merge in heretics can still be considered destroy a clan?
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
TM destroyed.
"Only the puffin marmalade can give me strength and overwhelming will."
CO-OPERATE?THAT CANT EXPLOID CLAN?wf you said now?you had ally and co-operated with other clans for what?why you still speak?your leader had to do this for make what he want!any other issue?
(01-09-2017, 04:39 PM)Axehastos Wrote:
CO-OPERATE?THAT CANT EXPLOID CLAN?wf you said now?you had ally and co-operated with other clans for what?why you still speak?your leader had to do this for make what he want!any other issue?

go take your chill pill and gtfo

dont talk like that to axehastos
he is very sensitive muahahahahahahahha
[Image: Shot00019.jpg]
we have/had war about 1+ year!also when i was in rebirth clan!after that what happend on rebirth i go to ps!also some ppl they go to nt!ofc and i didnt came to tm!you are enemy as i said!so you just cunt judge my opinions!and about that you said in was not only on sieges!and on epics!so back to the point what redpixel said before about gear's epic's!
(01-09-2017, 04:36 PM)Lolek Wrote:
 1) Ragequit still exist
 2) DL they quit game
 4) Saints still exist
 5) rebirth still exist

1) malkavians DESTROYED
 2) hunstars    DESTROYED
 3) renegades DESTROYED
 4) fallenangels  DESTROYED
 6) thelastbr  DESTROYED
 7) legion  DESTROYED

YOU NEVER WAS IN HUNSTAR SO STFU ABOUT HUNSTAR! Hunstar was 1 pt man w/o any good gear, Malkavians in our clan????????????? WTF??????????????????????????
Renegades check back idiot what i wrote
Bloodydragons???? WUT?????
Thelastbr????  Do you know which clan this???????
Legion? CHECK BACK WHAT I WROTE IDIOT
CKY? they had always 1 pt as HS...... -.-"""""

Let´s speak about Clans which left Server cuz of big Family:
Tygryski
HS
DL

Cuz of Gusia:
Bloodpladge

Which better? Keeping Players in the sever or loosing CLANS from the Server??????