Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TM's tactic.
(01-09-2017, 03:09 PM)RedPixel Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(01-09-2017, 03:02 PM)hydraulik Wrote:
We had even numbers, you started to lose so you created "big familly" with rebirths and saints. So stop speaking shits. You were the first to create zerg for over 3 months . You got less activity? Maybe because you were dominating too much that time and people got bored of weak pvp. We already shown you that with 2,3 less pt we could still manage to win epics with you. Deal with it.

The numbers were equal only with Rebirth and Saints. Stop hiding behind the 2 clans vs 4 all the time like idiots. Both sides could field 7-9 parties at sieges and 4-5 at prime time bosses. Thats why Aden changed hands 2 times, thats why all bosses were contested and both sides had some of the share.

HAHA BULLSHIT. Every epic I knew both sides numbers, and every epic you got at least 2 more parties ( time: 15 gmt+1). Sieges? Offcourse We were able to gather 6 (boxed, mixed) pts, but it was only cs time. On epics usually we had maximum 4,5 parties. On the other hand in that time you alwas had 5-7. Now you trying find every excuses for you epic losts. 
Bombay stopped the war at baium when we were only 1 and half party (With boxes). Whatever many TMs left the server and RQ is not the same without Funcake. Rebirth out of ally are not that helpful in mass pvp (not to mention that rebirth had to restart since only 4 ppl remained in the clan). We look many as clans but we cant reach your activity. I will repeat it again NUMBERS WERE EQUAL. You are too greedy and obsessed with naker and the fact that you were still loosing some fights made you to create a zerk.
(01-09-2017, 03:10 PM)Lolek Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 02:54 PM)deviz Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 02:50 PM)HazelEyeZ Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 02:27 PM)sorsy Wrote:
We have almost equal numbers.
2/3 months ago TM's had the same advantage of 2/3 pt's in pvps...

We lost so many active ppl and numbers were absolutely equal from November till the middle of December. You managed to beat us many times. BUT NO! It wasnt enough for you... you couldnt stand mpifte and naker flaming you (its like you dont sh1t talk all the time... especially stolichna) so you had to merge everything that moves. W/e enjoy your reign. I can assure you that many ppl will stop playing, not only from our side but from yours too.

So during Tms reign, when was impossible to win a single epic because  you guys were too overpowered we should have quit because the difference in gear was too big? Is enemy fault if you couldnt enstablish a succefull recruitment campaign? I rly dont understand  Frankerz

before you decided to become a rat you could consider that even with so many merges server was almost balanced. aden castle changed hands 4 times. NT/PS started making more heroes every month. both sides were winning epics. By merging the whole 3rd side that balance was destroyed. 
also consider what happened to TM/DL ally when those bananas couldnt win and destroyed their green ally.
instead of growing your 3rd side heretics and co decided to become rats to have easy way. good for them.

maybe there is a reason if no one want ally with shadowcouncil ^.^
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
We have a table with epics and i know exactly how many we lost. so try with another lie.

We lost so many active ppl and numbers were absolutely equal from November till the middle of December. You managed to beat us many times. BUT NO! It wasnt enough for you... you couldnt stand mpifte and naker flaming you (its like you dont sh1t talk all the time... especially stolichna) so you had to merge everything that moves. W/e enjoy your reign. I can assure you that many ppl will stop playing, not only from our side but from yours too.

So during Tms reign, when was impossible to win a single epic because  you guys were too overpowered we should have quit because the difference in gear was too big? Is enemy fault if you couldnt enstablish a succefull recruitment campaign? I rly dont understand  Frankerz

before you decided to become a rat you could consider that even with so many merges server was almost balanced. aden castle changed hands 4 times. NT/PS started making more heroes every month. both sides were winning epics. By merging the whole 3rd side that balance was destroyed. 
also consider what happened to TM/DL ally when those bananas couldnt win and destroyed their green ally.
instead of growing your 3rd side heretics and co decided to become rats to have easy way. good for them.

Yeah, we starting to make more heroes. 5 heroes. SO MMUCH, rest heroes tm ally. Still 5 heroes to big number for you?
(01-09-2017, 03:16 PM)deviz Wrote:

No on want? Are you fakin serious? JB wanted to join us but he was rejected. CALL ME A LIAR now hypocrites!
(01-09-2017, 03:17 PM)hydraulik Wrote:

Yeah, we starting to make more heroes. 5 heroes. SO MMUCH, rest heroes tm ally. Still 5 heroes to big number for you?

but you beat us on every CB , how come ?  Tongue 

5 is more than 2 you had few months ago.  and last 2 months i think you had more than 5. and rest heroes wasnt only TM. 3rd side had some also

(01-09-2017, 03:20 PM)HazelEyeZ Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 03:16 PM)deviz Wrote:

No on want? Are you fakin serious? JB wanted to join us but he was rejected. CALL ME A LIAR now hypocrites!

Well as soon as JB is my real life friend and he quite inform me of everything he thinks (also things that he doesnt tell in clan) I call you liar :)))). Some people taught that, dunno who shared the voice but he never wanted to join shadowcouncil, actually he still remember the death threats he received and how tms was so nice on destroying with all their might (saying we were all cheaters just couse some ppl cheated, ews exploiter ecc.) heretics clan this summer. I could say that he (as me and some others) wanted stay neutral and just play 4 fun, but clan spoke so we joined bannana :))
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
Come on phillbrooks defend your real life friend's lie.
can you please stop quoting each other Big Grin
[Image: Shot00019.jpg]