Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TM's tactic.
When you couldnt win with even numbers you started recruiting ppl from other servers to fill up your ranks....you still couldnt beat TM so you started the shitbuffing campaign. When that didnt get you wins you started to have multiple untagged Bishops at every PVP. Still you didnt win anything despite even numbers. Now you merged with 2/3 of the server to create a massive zerg and outnumber your enemys by atleast 30%. Not even mentioning the damn griefing with clanhalls and other shit you idiots came up with in your cancerous brains.
At some point you idiots were threatening china to leave the server because you couldnt win anything and you got a free clanhall out of it. I doubt TM are gonna sink that low tbh.

They are probably just gonna leave you to PVE for 3 months and watch you fall apart of boredom and internal drama.
We have almost equal numbers.
2/3 months ago TM's had the same advantage of 2/3 pt's in pvps...
Look how skillfully i repeatedly tap F1 F2 , my lord , as for the epics you choose to miss siege to go kill a 9h epic coz you knew we couldnt come and leave castle unprotected,(sneaky tactic ,still failed it ) but in the end tactics are tactics. But pls dont speak about dignity or respect , you side is made of cocksuckers , traitors , clanjumpers etc (not all ofc Tongue) , u cant earn respect in pvp with that quallity of players anyway.And when we decide to quit ,at least we will leave behind a respectfull history in this server and you can take it deep down the throat like you always do :)
"We are not zerging... we just ... you know what" Notlikethis Bannana-2017

[Image: 2u88pqg.jpg]
(01-09-2017, 02:13 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(01-09-2017, 12:26 PM)deviz Wrote:
Said that I am quite Happy for ur "crisis", and I Hope TMS Will quit the server. I still Remember all' the trashtalk We received from you guys. TMS is like a bully, strong with the weak, crybaby when It Become the weak side. Everytime you lose an Epic is like that "ahha Easy win with zerg", but until few month ago that you had the zerg and op gear (Just an example when you got back Goddard in novembre) we Never cried for your winning. At least I Hope that you Will get some decency from your fall.
Hello devil.
Doing the same thing that TM did (from your declaration - they mocked the weak and laughed about in bad words - just to wrap it like this) makes you no different from them.

Just like in life: if you are being treated bad by people (random people, family) and you do the same, you only continue the circle of bad behaviour.
Sure, it's just a game, but it reflects the personality of people.
Some children have bad parents and when they grow up and become parents, they do the same. Others instead break the circle and do the opposite by offering all their love to their children because they know how it is to be treated badly.
If you (or clan/ally/whatever) does and acts the same as TM did, you're no better than them: you are exactly as YOU claim about them.

There is a saying in my country : if you start throwing with mud into people, you will also get mud/dirt on your own clothes.
Let me give you a quote form my fav. movie Tongueain and Gain (2013). "The way to prove yourself is to better yourself".

I hope my post tought you something about life. If it did, I am happy.

I agree with what u said, didnt learned nothing new, that's why I never flamed back, maybe just some troll. Actually I dont hate all Tms ( in fact there is some ppl like yujin, alandus that are very nice), but I hate all the ppl (from both side, also in banana there are a lot guys that I dont like) that can flame just saying Retard, scum, lowlife, you are a nothing, and  never in my whole year on dawn saw write a single Gf or was funny ect. Some example are Mptekia, Biatch, Naker, I think also almost all the greek bandwagon (from both side) that are the most sparkling example, I can think of other ppl like (this is the last person that did that but I saw many) Anaconda that flamed banana guys for their origin and for they background history (writing things like you are just a gipsy don't talk and things like that). That kind of playstyle make me throw up, and the only path I see here is that this  ppl leave server (yeah sometimes is easy, is black or white). Like  a friend of mine said, I will never play with guys that can only flame and can't enjoy chilling the game.  I dont respect Tms and never I will respect the theory of "If we win we are the best and you are rats, if we lose that means you just zerg". 
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
(01-09-2017, 02:14 PM)Quaak Wrote:
When you couldnt win with even numbers you started recruiting ppl from other servers to fill up your ranks....you still couldnt beat TM so you started the shitbuffing campaign. When that didnt get you wins you started to have multiple untagged Bishops at every PVP. Still you didnt win anything despite even numbers. Now you merged with 2/3 of the server to create a massive zerg and outnumber your enemys by atleast 30%. Not even mentioning the damn griefing with clanhalls and other shit you idiots came up with in your cancerous brains.
At some point you idiots were threatening china to leave the server because you couldnt win anything and you got a free clanhall out of it. I doubt TM are gonna sink that low tbh.

They are probably just gonna leave you to PVE for 3 months and watch you fall apart of boredom and internal drama.

+1
(01-09-2017, 02:27 PM)sorsy Wrote:

We lost so many active ppl and numbers were absolutely equal from November till the middle of December. You managed to beat us many times. BUT NO! It wasnt enough for you... you couldnt stand mpifte and naker flaming you (its like you dont sh1t talk all the time... especially stolichna) so you had to merge everything that moves. W/e enjoy your reign. I can assure you that many ppl will stop playing, not only from our side but from yours too.
(01-09-2017, 02:50 PM)HazelEyeZ Wrote:

We lost so many active ppl and numbers were absolutely equal from November till the middle of December. You managed to beat us many times. BUT NO! It wasnt enough for you... you couldnt stand mpifte and naker flaming you (its like you dont sh1t talk all the time... especially stolichna) so you had to merge everything that moves. W/e enjoy your reign. I can assure you that many ppl will stop playing, not only from our side but from yours too.

So during Tms reign, when was impossible to win a single epic because  you guys were too overpowered we should have quit because the difference in gear was too big? Is enemy fault if you couldnt enstablish a succefull recruitment campaign? I rly dont understand  Frankerz
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
(01-09-2017, 02:14 PM)Quaak Wrote:

We had even numbers, you started to lose so you created "big familly" with rebirths and saints. So stop speaking shits. You were the first to create zerg for over 3 months . You got less activity? Maybe because you were dominating too much that time and people got bored of weak pvp. We already shown you that with 2,3 less pt we could still manage to win epics with you. Deal with it.
(01-09-2017, 03:02 PM)hydraulik Wrote:
We had even numbers, you started to lose so you created "big familly" with rebirths and saints. So stop speaking shits. You were the first to create zerg for over 3 months . You got less activity? Maybe because you were dominating too much that time and people got bored of weak pvp. We already shown you that with 2,3 less pt we could still manage to win epics with you. Deal with it.

The numbers were equal only with Rebirth and Saints. Stop hiding behind the 2 clans vs 4 all the time like idiots. Both sides could field 7-9 parties at sieges and 4-5 at prime time bosses. Thats why Aden changed hands 2 times, thats why all bosses were contested and both sides had some of the share.

Then you weakened the only attempt of a 3rd side on the server by Stealing Renegades from PAF. And even tho you had numerical advantage for 1 month+ you went on and completely merge the whole 3rd side into you.

Cobgratualtions!!! Now there ae no more clans on the server.....
You literaly merged everything into you. No politics left here. The server is done. Enjoy it
(01-09-2017, 02:54 PM)deviz Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 02:50 PM)HazelEyeZ Wrote:

So during Tms reign, when was impossible to win a single epic because  you guys were too overpowered we should have quit because the difference in gear was too big? Is enemy fault if you couldnt enstablish a succefull recruitment campaign? I rly dont understand  Frankerz

before you decided to become a rat you could consider that even with so many merges server was almost balanced. aden castle changed hands 4 times. NT/PS started making more heroes every month. both sides were winning epics. By merging the whole 3rd side that balance was destroyed. 
also consider what happened to TM/DL ally when those bananas couldnt win and destroyed their green ally.
instead of growing your 3rd side heretics and co decided to become rats to have easy way. good for them.