Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TM's tactic.
Oh rly? so tell me how we managed to win antharas, after 10 pvp lost, we were 40ppl there and you were 60+ better geared. TELL ME! You just cant deal with it. Weak person
I always loved people who thought lineage 2 requires some sort of skill. I have played games competitively that actually require some skill... Lineage is all about investing more grind time. This is coming from someone who puts it way too much grind time and played a lot of lineage. Stop trying to justify how much time you spend playing this game and say skill really decides anything
Of course skill matters, especially leading skills. Competitively player? HAHA ROFL. With that shits what you are doing you are competitive playeer? HAHA I see truth hurts. You cant win one epic so you giving up and crying so much. Yes, stopping wars best solution for crybaby like you. HF COMPETITIVE PLAYER HAHA
You will believe what you want to believe no matter what is said
and you will cry what you want to cry no matter what is said
Nothing constructive about this thread. Closed.
Moved to the Anger Management and reopened for more nonsense.
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Let's say that in l2 is 70% gear/amount off ppl 25% skills and 5% luck. You can't pvp an enemy and so you close the War, is understandable, still that doesn't make You Win respect, counting Also all' the bragging about "We are the best, you all' noobs, 1 of our guy count like 5 of yours ecc". Said that I am quite Happy for ur "crisis", and I Hope TMS Will quit the server. I still Remember all' the trashtalk We received from you guys. TMS is like a bully, strong with the weak, crybaby when It Become the weak side. Everytime you lose an Epic is like that "ahha Easy win with zerg", but until few month ago that you had the zerg and op gear (Just an example when you got back Goddard in novembre) we Never cried for your winning. At least I Hope that you Will get some decency from your fall.
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
*waves*
(01-09-2017, 12:26 PM)deviz Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Said that I am quite Happy for ur "crisis", and I Hope TMS Will quit the server. I still Remember all' the trashtalk We received from you guys. TMS is like a bully, strong with the weak, crybaby when It Become the weak side. Everytime you lose an Epic is like that "ahha Easy win with zerg", but until few month ago that you had the zerg and op gear (Just an example when you got back Goddard in novembre) we Never cried for your winning. At least I Hope that you Will get some decency from your fall.
Hello devil.
Doing the same thing that TM did (from your declaration - they mocked the weak and laughed about in bad words - just to wrap it like this) makes you no different from them.

Just like in life: if you are being treated bad by people (random people, family) and you do the same, you only continue the circle of bad behaviour.
Sure, it's just a game, but it reflects the personality of people.
Some children have bad parents and when they grow up and become parents, they do the same. Others instead break the circle and do the opposite by offering all their love to their children because they know how it is to be treated badly.
If you (or clan/ally/whatever) does and acts the same as TM did, you're no better than them: you are exactly as YOU claim about them.

There is a saying in my country : if you start throwing with mud into people, you will also get mud/dirt on your own clothes.
Let me give you a quote form my fav. movie Tongueain and Gain (2013). "The way to prove yourself is to better yourself".

I hope my post tought you something about life. If it did, I am happy.