Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TM's tactic.
Thumbs Up 
(01-09-2017, 08:11 PM)zdravkolineage Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
TM way:

1- they laugh when  they come to pvp 5 vs 1  or minimum 3 vs 1

2- they drop wars when they are facing equal numbers.

PURE Garbage clan/alliance/leaders/ full pussies/cowards/losers.

Actually when i think of it... now i understand why nobody joins them these days.

People just dont like their toxic /selfish community of malaka,,  spamming idiots.

Its funny how i can tell from your forumname that you have no job and come from a 3rd world shithole and this game is the only thing in your life that makes you feel important, so you cling to it like a fucking retard.
I dont get why people attribute so much skill to tyrgriski. They basicly had the perfect cp to xp and raid from server start and were leagues ahead of everyone else and just before they left they were still winning most even fights but not all.. I was sad to see them leave just as things got competitive. Many people talk about numbers numbers numbers - during the last months after Funcake quit alot of core members either stopped playing or play alot less. In general a huge drop of in activity and we started to struggle to match bannana everyday activity. However I recognize the even fights we had and overall you did play very well for example at antharas in terms of regrouping and changing party setups to uproot us at the heart(we did not have 108 people we were equal numbers dont fool your selves "4 vs 2 clans lol idiots") if anything its a disadvantage because rebirth gets rekt by hero skills of shadowcouncil alliance(they are forced to stay back) What we should do as alliance is reform into 3 clans and put all actives in there - but dont worry to much drama between folk for that ever to happen :)

I see alot of people doing the whole Mpiftekia = all people in shadow council. I can do the same ps nt heretics = cortexiphan and i believe that niether of the sides would like to be reduced to being defined by two huge TROLLS. However i think pifte is the best troll,..l at least he is somewhat funny... somtimes. Cortexiphan is just awfull, c mon look at all his threads(lol) - only fun thing he has ever done is his signature - 10/10 for that.

Im not sure why you bring up wars as a point and concider yourselves noblemen of the 8th dynasty - because you have been xping your little hearts out untagged, in different leveling clans and then putting them back into main clans.
(01-11-2017, 05:02 AM)Stefanden Wrote:
I dont get why people attribute so much skill to tyrgriski. They basicly had the perfect cp to xp and raid from server start and were leagues ahead of everyone else and just before they left they were still winning most even fights but not all.. I was sad to see them leave just as things got competitive. Many people talk about numbers numbers numbers - during the last months after Funcake quit alot of core members either stopped playing or play alot less. In general a huge drop of in activity and we started to struggle to match  bannana everyday activity. However I recognize the even fights we had and overall you did play very well  for example at antharas in terms of regrouping and changing party setups to uproot us at the heart(we did not have 108 people we were equal numbers dont fool your selves "4 vs 2 clans lol idiots") if anything its a disadvantage because rebirth gets rekt by hero skills of shadowcouncil alliance(they are forced to stay back) What we should do as alliance is reform into 3 clans and put all actives in there - but dont worry to much drama between folk for that ever to happen :)

I see alot of people doing the whole Mpiftekia = all people in shadow council. I can do the same ps nt heretics = cortexiphan and i believe that niether of the sides would like to be reduced to being defined by two huge TROLLS. However i think pifte is the best troll,..l at least he is somewhat funny... somtimes. Cortexiphan is just awfull, c mon look at all his threads(lol) - only fun thing he has ever done is his signature - 10/10 for that.

Im not sure why you bring up wars as a point and concider yourselves noblemen of the 8th dynasty  - because you have been xping your little hearts out untagged, in different leveling clans and then putting them back into main clans.

+1.
I agree on all point expect the last one. :)
Xping lower members without war is one thing, making hints and talking about: "We will not play with you if you not let us win." is another one. 
If the communication (propaganda) would be something like "We need time to re-build." thats fine, but this way its a bit lame, especially since the situation lasted like 10 days so far, and fluctuation + activity loss will re-create balance anyway in time.
Rebuild from what? There is no new influx of players that would make any difference and TM is certainly not going to recruit a million Brazilians from other servers like some of the enemys do it.
(01-11-2017, 10:33 AM)Quaak Wrote:
Rebuild from what? There is no new influx of players that would make any difference and TM is certainly not going to recruit a million Brazilians from other servers like some of the enemys do it.

Yes there is new players, they are just too low or "noob" to be realized with your standards. I even started a topic on recruit part of the forum a few month ago, about where to coordinate all the new hungarians who come to the server, do not want full-clanwar and needs time to xp/gear up.
And idk what you think other clans done, gone to other server and start recruit shout? I dont think so.
Most new members came as some friend of a member, and this generates some slow growth.
Rebuild for what? for taking Aden that we took everytime and managed to hold for 6 months or so? or to farm valakas that we took from enemy even when you have the zerg now? or maybe to wait for more members to get banned? :)

naaah.. we have done everything that you could do on this server :)
i dont understand why all the time i see that (we keep aden for 6 months)ofc and you hold it if you didnt had many enemys and you had help from other clans!what is the point of that sh1t?and 1 more i have done everything before you even start the game so dont tell that bullsh1t!! i still play cuz i like it!:) as i said on other posts before 1 year your clan made the same zerk to tygryski and they gone!now is for some1 else turn!thats it!accept it!ofc tms was strong clan!but stop think you are gods!gl and hf to all
(01-11-2017, 11:04 AM)Vorpz Wrote:
naaah.. we have done everything that you could do on this server :)

Thats true, but you done it to get some achivement trophy? :)
You have it, you can take it and go retire, or start new life like Tyg.
Or you can stay, and re-organize like Stefanden mentioned.
Or you can stay, and act like the old-guys who used to own the world but not anymore? :)
(01-11-2017, 09:46 AM)Carlos Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 05:02 AM)Stefanden Wrote:
I dont get why people attribute so much skill to tyrgriski. They basicly had the perfect cp to xp and raid from server start and were leagues ahead of everyone else and just before they left they were still winning most even fights but not all.. I was sad to see them leave just as things got competitive. Many people talk about numbers numbers numbers - during the last months after Funcake quit alot of core members either stopped playing or play alot less. In general a huge drop of in activity and we started to struggle to match  bannana everyday activity. However I recognize the even fights we had and overall you did play very well  for example at antharas in terms of regrouping and changing party setups to uproot us at the heart(we did not have 108 people we were equal numbers dont fool your selves "4 vs 2 clans lol idiots") if anything its a disadvantage because rebirth gets rekt by hero skills of shadowcouncil alliance(they are forced to stay back) What we should do as alliance is reform into 3 clans and put all actives in there - but dont worry to much drama between folk for that ever to happen :)

Im not sure why you bring up wars as a point and concider yourselves noblemen of the 8th dynasty  - because you have been xping your little hearts out untagged, in different leveling clans and then putting them back into main clans.

+1.
I agree on all point expect the last one. :)
Xping lower members without war is one thing, making hints and talking about: "We will not play with you if you not let us win." is another one. 
If the communication (propaganda) would be something like "We need time to re-build." thats fine, but this way its a bit lame, especially since the situation lasted like 10 days so far, and fluctuation + activity loss will re-create balance anyway in time.
Wars are not there to entertain you or your alliance - wars are there to benefit your clan and alliance and at its current state you dwarf us with people at most things and surprisingly wellgeared archers. Its your job to pk us on sight untill people quit an or to force the decission of re-openening wars. I enjoy fights where i dont know the outcome of every fight b4hand. The sameway I disagreed with the decission to take back ragequit in the alliance when I was in TM(not because i dont like RQ but in the intrest of keeping things on an even keel). This eventually led to Dark legion leaving us for NT(at this point epic fights were not epic at all) 

"we will not play with you if you dont let us win?" People are allready bored and running out of things to do, so saying this makes no sense. The current state of shadowcouncil is more intricate than that and cant be described in one sentence inspite of the herovoice nonsense.
I only saw this entertain thing from Naker and TM members in my life so far.
In a competative game ofc the oposition is there to create a challange and make the game fun.
No benefit worth a half penny if there is no fun.

I wish you all the best luck, fellow video gamers! :)