Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Ragemachine admits he is Plantie..
There is a chat log between me and him, and he saiz: basicly when u speak to me u speak to plantie.

The chat log is from 2-3 weeks.

China can see it.

Player - Ragemachine. ( orc tyrant 79-80)

Probably plantie reroll with proxy.. Hoping to steal Tm accounts and oe stuff again?
you are mentally ill please stop posting garbage thanks!
[Image: youre_serious_futurama.gif]
You just made a very serious accusation.
I believe that extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.
If you have any evidence, share it with us.
If you don't have any evidence, then you just accused someone of something very serious and thus, stained his name.
I think you should be punished if you do something like that.
I would like to ask the GM staff to look into this, and if this accusation was baseless and inflammatory, please consider this an act of purposeful defamation, and punish this player/user.
Kifla aka Deadlykiss aka Titterella aka zdravkolineage is a wellknown lunatic on the server - Do not believe any conspiracy theory he puts forth as allmost everything he says is about 20% truth 80% imagination.
SS or never happend
Stefanden arent you gonna emoquit again after aden loss?

I think you are the mentally ill here . I got chat logs proving my claim up there..

stefan/shnitzel//some main support
(01-09-2017, 11:03 AM)zdravkolineage Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Stefanden  arent you gonna emoquit again after aden loss?

I think you are the mentally ill here . I got chat logs proving my claim up there..

stefan/shnitzel//some main support

Chatlogs dosnt prove anything.. example:  if you have chat logs of someone saying santa clause exists it does not mean it is true.. huuurh duuur derp derp HELLO HELLOOO any braincells in there? You asume the loss of aden will affect me emotionally in some way - good for you. Judging by the level of autism you bring to the server/forum I would say you are Cortexiphan, BillCosby and iMertian as well i have chat logs from all saying absolutly retarded things.[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
stefan u sound very mad. relax its just a game...
(01-09-2017, 01:20 PM)zdravkolineage Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
stefan u sound very mad. relax its just a game..
I am not really mad part of me wants to teach you logic and how to argue for your case. Just like your stupid MSS thing which you pm me about every 2 weeks -  your kick from TM was totally unrelated to the mss (as i did not know about your deals with tasty and or piper) The kick was based of your awfull behavior in the clan nothing else.