Poll: Extra benefits to the newbies?
Yes, let's make it more friendly for them.
No, let them feel the Korean rice fields.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do new players need any other extra benefits?
Sorry for the bad english xD

I Start here on 1 Dec 2016, I have now, Majestic Set, Nm Set, Dark Legions, Tallum Glaive. WC lv 70 and a Glad lv 52, Dwarfs and all that suport stuff needed in one low rate server.
Some friends Come After me and all of them have Full A Stuff, Less than a month, and without clan, only academy help.
We Study, We Work, We have GF or Wifes, Play and make thinks happen. i dont think the server need more stuff to help newcomers.
I Start here because of time online, Interlude For Ever, No Wipe. I Can play here the best cronicles for ever, like a hobby, craft stuff, feel the pleasure of a new equip, become stronger and with time, take some castles xD.

See Ya
Lightbulb 
I would rather suggest to offer them better information (or any). For example the infos about:
- class changing NPC
- C grade luxury shop
- D/shadow C weapon coupons
Maybe to most of you guys they're basics, but believe me - newcomers mostly don't know about these things (I didn't).
"Let me live before I die" - Mozz
As little as 30k of Adena for new character would not hurt the economy since you can drop that from 1 mob in Varka/Ketra. That would allow them to port to slightly higher mob locations instead of grinding those poor Keltirs.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
Yeah but some of them port to Giran and later beg for adena. There was 1 guy yesterday like this, he was begging for 100k for a longer period of time and finally one of the guys that already gave him, wrote that on general chat and the newbie started insulting him.
(01-21-2017, 05:43 AM)Kieyra Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
As little as 30k of Adena for new character would not hurt the economy since you can drop that from 1 mob in Varka/Ketra. That would allow them to port to slightly higher mob locations instead of grinding those poor Keltirs.

It won't make a difference as you can easily reach level 20 in your spawning gear with any class. You can get a newbie weapon from level 6 that is basically top no grade. Reaching level 6, takes 6 minutes at most. I was over level 3 already when I got the Blue Gem from the imps. It just doesn't even worth to go to town and port to other locations as you might even end up losing more time like that.

What I would like to see however is the issuing of the .no_exp command. That way, one can get a spoiler hoarding up tons of sellable mats in early locations to support not just itself but the main character too insead of reaching yet another grade again. If some don't want to use it, they don't need to. It's not mandatory, it won't affect anything, but it's much more convenient that the fuss of having to quest, summon and feed a Sin Eater.
There's no need for a Sin Eater. Invite a toon that's over 20 levels higher than your spoiler and you won't gain any exp.
(Yesterday, 02:28 AM)Serotonin Wrote:
There's no need for a Sin Eater. Invite a toon that's over 20 levels higher than your spoiler and you won't gain any exp.

I did not try this here, but to my knowledge, that would drastically decrease my spoil chances. At least that is how it should be on OFF.
Spoil chance is only affected by the level difference between you and the mob. You won't get any drops however if the high level character does the killing. The only difference on dawn is the party level gap which it didn't exist on offi (spoilers had to delevel on guards)
(Yesterday, 10:29 AM)Serotonin Wrote:
Spoil chance is only affected by the level difference between you and the mob. You won't get any drops however if the high level character does the killing. The only difference on dawn is the party level gap which it didn't exist on offi (spoilers had to delevel on guards)

That is correct but the main benefit of playing with a sin eater parked nearby and not with a 20+ lvl difference char is the drops which can not be picked up after 3-4 seconds you have dropped them and you have to wait then the full period of time that someone out of the party would have to wait in order to pick them up.
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]