Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with the seeds in oren
Hello, I have 5802 RED COBRAN CULTIVATED and I am trying to change them for varnish, but the king of the castle Kieyra is not giving me the option to be able to do it. i send a private message and I do not answer myself, asking him please to put to the sale the fruits. I am losing interest in the game due to this incident. Please, if it is not capable of putting fruits to the sale because it supports the castle of Oren?
You loosing interest in the game because someone not set oren manor?
I have a workaround for that.
Level up to 78, gear up, build a clan with 60 member, take oren castle, set your own mannor.

I can give you 100 varnish to start the process if it would help. :)
(01-06-2017, 01:43 PM)Carlos Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Level up to 78, gear up, build a clan with 60 member, take oren castle, set your own mannor.

Lo siento tio, no tengo tanto tiempo para hacer todo eso, a mi me encanta el lineage, de hecho he jugado en miles de servidores y nunca me he encontrado con un lord asi... Lo mismo no sera que tiene miedo y no quiere que le quite su castillo no crees? jaja gracias por contestar 1 saludo
Isn't there another castle that buys those fruits or OREN is just the only une that used to buy them ?
I know that same fruit can be bought by multiple castles, depending on the needs and level (eg: gludio doesn't buy high lvl fruits because there are no high lvl areas around).
There is also Aden and Giran
(01-06-2017, 04:49 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
Isn't there another castle that buys those fruits or OREN is just the only une that used to buy them ?
I know that same fruit can be bought by multiple castles, depending on the needs and level (eg: gludio doesn't buy high lvl fruits because there are no high lvl areas around).

Yes, the topic is that the king of they pray it does not want to sell this type of fruits, do not be because...

(01-06-2017, 05:10 PM)Serotonin Wrote:
There is also Aden and Giran

Yes, but my I am interested the fruits of Oren, because they are mas rapid of obtaining.
I believe you might misunderstood the manor system.
If you BUY SEEDS from Oren you MUST plant the seed into OREN controlled areas (eg: apostate, plains of lizardmen, etc).
If you buy seends from GLUDIO, you MUST plant them into GLUDIO controlled territory.
But the resulting FRUITS can be sold to ANY castle. Seends from OREN -> fruits ->sell to Giran (for example).
If you have 5800 red codran fruits, feel free to sell them to any available castle and next time you can buy other seeds from other castles.
Would it help you in any way if OREN would buy them for 100 price ? Or you want them to sell your fruits at 10.000 price if possible ?
(01-06-2017, 02:54 PM)ElCabesa Wrote:

Sorry man, I do not have that much time to do all that, I love the lineage, I've actually played in thousands of servers and I've never met a lord like that ... The same thing will not be that he's afraid and he does not want That you remove your castle do not you think? Haha thanks for replying 1 greeting (- by google translater from Spanish to English)

Well, i still think this is so little slice of the game.
Btw if you really tried "thousands" of servers, and you did that in the last 15 year (~5500 day), than you played 3-5 day on each server which may distort your point of view about priorities. :)
Level up, gear up, join up and enter the fray, varnish is not that important. 
(01-06-2017, 05:40 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
I believe you might misunderstood the manor system.
If you BUY SEEDS from Oren you MUST plant the seed into OREN controlled areas (eg: apostate, plains of lizardmen, etc).
If you buy seends from GLUDIO, you MUST plant them into GLUDIO controlled territory.
But the resulting FRUITS can be sold to ANY castle. Seends from OREN -> fruits ->sell to Giran (for example).
If you have 5800 red codran fruits, feel free to sell them to any available castle and next time you can buy other seeds from other castles.
Would it help you in any way if OREN would buy them for 100 price ? Or you want them to sell your fruits at 10.000 price if possible ?

No .... I bought the seeds in oren and I have planted them there, but when I try to change them for varnish it does not leave me because the manor has taken a month and a half unconfigured. Then I have told the Lord (Kieyra) and he does not respond because he is not interested in changing the fruits for the varnish

(01-06-2017, 07:00 PM)Carlos Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 02:54 PM)ElCabesa Wrote:

Sorry man, I do not have that much time to do all that, I love the lineage, I've actually played in thousands of servers and I've never met a lord like that ... The same thing will not be that he's afraid and he does not want That you remove your castle do not you think? Haha thanks for replying 1 greeting (- by google translater from Spanish to English)

Well, i still think this is so little slice of the game.
Btw if you really tried "thousands" of servers, and you did that in the last 15 year (~5500 day), than you played 3-5 day on each server which may distort your point of view about priorities. :)
Level up, gear up, join up and enter the fray, varnish is not that important. 

Yes, but if I can not sell varnish I can not buy the tallum heavy set. And if I have that set I can not go up fast level. I do not like to ask sets for the clan leaders, I like to work the sets for myself. And building a complete set from recipes is very expensive, I prefer to buy it because it is faster
7/1/2017 and the manor is still unconfigured. Red Coda and Chilly Coda can not be changed by varnish or oriharukon ore. Month and a half and still unconfigured, it's incredible

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)