Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet question
Hello everybody

Today I experienced one problem with my Baby Kookaburra.
The problem is that both the pet and its Ocarina has dissapeared after being summoned. It was like this:

1. I have summoned my lvl 36 Baby Kookaburra (and i didnt put any food in its inventory)
2. It gained abt 2-3levels
2a. Maybe it died, maybe not, im not sure, i summoded pet from my dualbox SE ("IpslonSE)
3. After abt 30-40 min I realized that I have neither pet icon nor ocarina in inventory.

Normally if pet dies it disappears after 24hours w/out ressurection.
Please clarify the situation
Thanks
Little princess in a terrible mess...
(01-04-2017, 03:12 PM)V. Power Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Hello everybody

Today I experienced one problem with my Baby Kookaburra.
The problem is that both the pet and its Ocarina has dissapeared after being summoned. It was like this:

1. I have summoned my lvl 36 Baby Kookaburra (and i didnt put any food in its inventory)
2. It gained abt 2-3levels
2a. Maybe it died, maybe not, im not sure, i summoded pet from my dualbox SE ("IpslonSE)
3. After abt 30-40 min I realized that I have neither pet icon nor ocarina in inventory.

Normally if pet dies it disappears after 24hours w/out ressurection.
Please clarify the situation
Thanks
disappears after 20 min dead 
thanks
Little princess in a terrible mess...
(01-04-2017, 10:22 PM)DavidoffGold Wrote:
disappears after 20 min dead 

One of the most stupid things in this game or in any game ! If you have to go afk for 30 mins (eg:a little emergency) and you + your pet die , you'll loose the pet forever (and that pet might be high lvl as well)
If you have 3k A.Bone, 3k A.Skin, 2kStem, (after 3-4 hours of farm in a catacomb) you have to press 1100 times on craft to get the high lvl mats. (300 + 500 + 300).
Absolutely stupid.
Today my kookaburra 46 lvl was killed by mobs and my mate resurrected it. But i was disconnected from the server and resurrection was not confirmed. When logged in again my pet was dead and all attempts of ressurrection were unsuccessful. System message: "You cannot resurrection your target until he accepts or rejects previous resurrection". Soon my Kookaburra and her Ocarina were disappeared.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-07-2017, 05:44 PM)Nihilist Wrote:
Today my kookaburra 46 lvl was killed by mobs and my mate resurrected it. But i was disconnected from the server and resurrection was not confirmed. When logged in again my pet was dead and all attempts of ressurrection were unsuccessful. System message: "You cannot resurrection your target until he accepts or rejects previous resurrection". Soon my Kookaburra and her Ocarina were disappeared.

Give me your game nick, I will get you a new one straight from the zoo. 
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]