Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other Players?
I am only level 16 but so far I have not seen a single player. I am in the dark elf area and have just gotten to the swamp. Where is everyone?
This is not a russian server =D
Not sure what that means exactly, but if you're saying that this is a very low population server then that would be good to know.
Server is like 2 years old and we have quite high rates, dont expect seeing much players in low lvl places, 98% of the players are 76+
[Image: hahah.jpg]

DaFuzzyy  FeelsGoodMan  
(01-04-2017, 05:30 AM)Wolfheart Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
I am only level 16 but so far I have not seen a single player. I am in the dark elf area and have just gotten to the swamp. Where is everyone?

That's very early in-game. You will find many more your level people when you reach gludio / dion 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
(01-04-2017, 05:30 AM)Wolfheart Wrote:

I started yesterday too. I am level 23. I saw several players running around in newbie towns, but since level 20 I am xping in Dion and let me tell you this - you will see many people there. I also had to go to Giran once to buy shadow weapon D grade. It was really, really crowded. Perhaps most people are higher level already, so low level zones and towns are relatively empty, but give it a chance to get to Dion/Giran.

PM Brittle ingame if you want to chat with someone.
Well, if you would care to think about it... since it takes about 30 min to reach level 20 here, in order for you to run into somebody that's still hunting in low level areas, there has to be at least one other player that also started the game about the same time as you did. And also likely to be a dark elf, who actually just happen to chose to farm in none other than the swamps out of all the vast possible options.
All within that 15 min you did, since you outgrow that area about that fast. Not an hour later, nor before... but roughly the same time of your brief visit. If that would be normal, it would mean us having maybe a hundred new players joining each day cosidering this is only the dark elvish starting town. So after a year and a half from the server's start, it would already be literally unplayable from all the swarm of characters. In the early days, there might been lines of queues in farming areas for everyone to get a hit, but at this rate as time progress, the situation would quickly turn uncontrollable. Then we would have 30-40 guys jumping on each and every respawning mob the moment of their appearance... so leveling would be slow. Probably leading China to increase the rates due to popular demand (with autoloot of course). And everybody would just use target commands to port with GK or access Taurin as clicking would no longer be a considerable option on selecting npc's with all the crowd surrounding them. No one would use offline shops either as they would simply not be visible anymore. Eveybody would resort to buy and sell live and just use shouts to describe what they have and Giran would resemble some sort of an extremely loud and busy stock market. Each shout of course would only be visible for a mere fragment of a second, so people would just randomly take a few screenshots now and then to read them in order to make out what's going on.
In your kind of game, lineage would never be the same... it would be a totally different experience. Now before I digress any further, let's retire and maybe ask ourselfs the moral to this thread. I'll just leave that to each reader's discretion.
It depends on the hour you play.Overall, it is pretty quiet in the 1 am - 1pm EU time (GMT +1). The max pop is ~ 5,6,7,8,9 pm EU time.
As other ppl stated, the server is almost 2 years old and most of the players (>80%) are high level (on main and subclasses) and fully S geared on them and their boxes as well and not very interested in new players but more interested in full S/nobless players.
Will you find party/other lowbies to level up and have fun ? No. Will you find party in giran if you shout for party ? No.

There are 9 clans on the server, 6 of which are in 2 opposite alliances. Your options here are sad and pretty limited. Just like a pvp server.

Even the other day I was offering to powerlevel for free any character as long as they have a doom cryer. No reply from any1.
I was shouting looking for clan (nobless, full support boxes etc etc) : no reply.

Keep in mind : 2 years server not 2 months. It's sad to say that most of ppl just log for sieges, pvp, epics and bye bye.
New player is asking for server population. Why do you bring to this topic all your personal hate and anger to the game?
Simple answer: There are alot of players in high level locations. Mostly in the evening Europe time. 40+ locations as Catacombs is also populated, since people exping subclasses.
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle
(01-04-2017, 01:31 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
It depends on the hour you play.Overall, it is pretty quiet in the 1 am - 1pm EU time (GMT +1). The max pop is ~ 5,6,7,8,9 pm EU time.
As other ppl stated, the server is almost 2 years old and most of the players (>80%) are high level (on main and subclasses) and fully S geared on them and their boxes as well and not very interested in new players but more interested in full S/nobless players.
Will you find party/other lowbies to level up and have fun ? No. Will you find party in giran if you shout for party ? No.

There are 9 clans on the server, 6 of which are in 2 opposite alliances. Your options here are sad and pretty limited. Just like a pvp server.

Even the other day I was offering to powerlevel for free any character as long as they have a doom cryer. No reply from any1.
I was shouting looking for clan (nobless, full support boxes etc etc) : no reply.

Keep in mind : 2 years server not 2 months. It's sad to say that most of ppl just log for sieges, pvp, epics and bye bye.

I disagree. I just went on RB hunting in EG with 6 other people in the low/mid 30s around noon. The party leader organized it via shouts in Dion. Dunno why you are trying so hard to portray such a bleak picture, but from what I have seen so far (29 lvl, started yesterday), it ain't that bad.