Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active player LF helpful Clan
Hello, im looking for a Clan (Academy for now). Im a futured Bladedancer. In game name : BreakDancer
hello and wlc to l2dawn feel free to pm in game or here "gkinia clan Parthianshot
Welcome to L2Dawn, Billy! Enjoy your stay here. =)
Thank you guys... I change my mind and create a pp , i will play him as a main char so i will need your help with exp etc.
It's not that easy to find an exp pt as pp. Thats why you should create a second character like destro or archer. Otherwise you will end up at lvl ~70 and eventually quit.
(12-29-2016, 05:51 AM)HazelEyeZ Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
It's not that easy to find an exp pt as pp. Thats why you should create a second character like destro or archer. Otherwise you will end up at lvl ~70 and eventually quit.

I will play PP as a main for now, thats why im looking for a helpful clan, for the parties etc. In the future maybe i make an Archer. Depends of my mood always...
Thats why it will be extremly hard to find party with PP.
Choose anything that can fit archer/mage full pt :)
(12-30-2016, 05:31 AM)sorsy Wrote:

If he likes pp let him be. If he gets active nuke on weapon that will be even easier for him.
(12-30-2016, 10:36 AM)Hassassin Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 05:31 AM)sorsy Wrote:

If he likes pp let him be. If he gets active nuke on weapon that will be even easier for him.

gl with that while leveling.. the leveling will become very slow by yourself as PP and on server at this point, most of the people have clan / their own PP 78 with PoF.. not all, but most that will prefer it over low lvl pp

ofc he can play whatever he wants, people are just giving him advices
Vorpz - 79 Ghost Sentinel / 80 Cardinal / 79 Adventurer / 40-55 Solo RB Destro booster
Troublemakers
[Image: greeks.png]
Just dont pick PP

My 2 cents