Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JB's forum departure.
Hello Dawn community,

due to recent events on forum and ingame, I decided to not post anymore here.

During the last months ( expecially those last weeks ), I admit, I flamed too hard in flame section ( r.i.p. in pepperonis ) and I was the one that started the whole "rats" thing and I also went over the line calling some users really bad names or just trolling in other sections that weren't flame section trying to start fights between other users. All of this escalated so quickly that in one month we lost flame section and forum situation deteriorated to what it is now. And that really shouldn't have happened.

I was always one of the very first to say that community wasn't so good anymore and I was too blind to see that I was one of the cause of that. For personal amusement and to vent down from my rl issues, I prefered to make fun of others instead of acting as a CL that should give the exemple which put also my clan in bad spotlight many times. 

So for those reasons, I apologize to everyone that felt insulted by my words, to my friends that I disappointed, to my clan that I let down sometimes and also to China for making the forum go bad.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a bright future. See you ingame Dawn peeps.

Yours,

JB.
Voiceless.
Wow you surprised me with this post. I must admit I was sometimes sad (not mad) reading your posts. Piece of my heart still belong to Heretics (my clan mates will admit it if they remember my huge anger in clan chat). I must admit that after all these things you said and posted you made me sad and disappointed. Now I send you big hug and apologize personally if you heard anything bad about you from my side. Sad and mad people can say really nasty things... I wish you warm, beautiful and wealthy holidays. Amareta

If you never fall, it means that you never fight. 
Amareta -  crazy swm with sharp fists :)
(12-24-2016, 01:11 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Hello Dawn community,

due to recent events on forum and ingame, I decided to not post anymore here.

During the last months ( expecially those last weeks ), I admit, I flamed too hard in flame section ( r.i.p. in pepperonis ) and I was the one that started the whole "rats" thing and I also went over the line calling some users really bad names or just trolling in other sections that weren't flame section trying to start fights between other users. All of this escalated so quickly that in one month we lost flame section and forum situation deteriorated to what it is now. And that really shouldn't have happened.

I always one of the very first to say that community wasn't so good anymore and I was too blind to see that I was one of the cause of that. For personal amusement and to vent down from my rl issues, I prefered to make fun of others instead of acting as a CL that should give the exemple which put also my clan in bad spotlight many times. 

So for those reasons, I apologize to everyone that felt insulted by my words, to my friends that I disappointed, to my clan that I let down sometimes and also to China for making the forum go bad.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a bright future. See you ingame Dawn peeps.

Yours,

JB.

Wlc back JB
Frateeee the Christmas spirit is strong in you! I allways tought you have smth from grinch inside you but i was wrong!
See you in game my new frienemy!
[Image: LBb7ujK.jpg]
no signature ...
[Image: ultra_gay_seal_400x400.jpg]
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
Merry Christmas JB, this JB whos I respect!
I told you to delete the forum account many time, 4 month later here we are :). now JB you may troll us in Heretic forum :c
excuses accepted <3 welcome back in my friendlist
Welcome back Kifla!!!Dawn community missed u very much!!
JB, when a real nigga hold you down u supposed to drown, keep preachin' niggu let the hate flow thru you like the ebola virus of west africa.