Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This server used to be good
(12-22-2016, 03:38 PM)Alandus Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Thats all I have to say  FeelsBadMan

(12-22-2016, 03:50 PM)Alandus Wrote:
Since I wasnt playing for months, I can see more changes than just a players. But I will keep my mouth shut and wont creaty any more drama than there already is. I was just a bit frustrated and made this thread.

I like your complex argument with lots of logical backing and well thought out premises from several points of view.

owait.
As long as the server administration does not go full SJW mode, everything is more or less ok. One side calling the other one dogs and the other side calling them rats.. We kind of live in an alternate world in l2. The rules should be more relaxed here. Taking offense is a good thing, it fuels the passion to play this game: to beat your enemies and make them become silent in HV!

If you compare this kind of dog- and ratcalling to what you encounter in MOBAs for example, it's nothing. I am on the side of being called a dog. Does it affect me in any way? No. Do i find it slightly amusing? Yes.

Of course i would appreciate a more civil hatred between different sides but you must understand that it is always the 10% vocal minority that tends to stand out on the forums and we haven't been fortunate enough to have the brightest of people in that group to come up with more clever insults or better trashtalking. 90% of the people just want their clan to do good and find amusement or Failfish at some of the stuff their enemies or even their own allies sometimes say.

If the forums deter people from joining our server, it really is a call to action to those who have been silent so far and want the server to keep living for much more time. I like L2Dawn and whoever reads this post and is new here, know that i will eagerly wait for you to join either the enemies or become my ally or, even better, make a new clan and bring it on the battlefield once it is ready to fight with the ones currently in charge.

PS: I promise i will refrain from calling you a rat or a dog, i will be more original than that.. ;)
[Image: 5zpiyr.png]
(12-31-2016, 08:35 PM)CMChase Wrote:
One side calling the other one dogs and the other side calling them rats.. We kind of live in an alternate world in l2
[...]
Of course i would appreciate a more civil hatred between different sides but you must understand that it is always the 10% vocal minority that tends to stand out on the forums [...]
If the forums deter people from joining our server[...]
PS: I promise i will refrain from calling you a rat or a dog, i will be more original than that.. ;)

Hi. I have truncated your post to pinpoint my reply to specifics.
I have been playing this game on and off on Dex-Wrath with other thousands of players (on its best times) and I don't remember this ammount of generally accepted trash talk.
There is a saying : "tell me who your friends are so I can tell you who you are". Same goes here: show me how you talk so I can tell you who you are. Trash talks trash. Online envir. reflects the real life behaviour.

I never understood why people get so clingy on this game and put so much effort into hating others. They just like to hate. Maybe this is the best they can do.

It is so easy to just reply "I am better than you so I won't talk trash back at you". Simple and elegant.
As long as there is a competative thing, people will always find reasons to trash talk and call names.
If you get offended by this you shouldn't be on the internet. Simple as that.

Stop with theese nonsense posts and play the game, kill your enemies in pvp, talk trash and blame them for cheating. This is Lineage and I doubt you are new gamers, most of us are veterans. And as Chase said earlier: The drama here is not even CLOSE to what you find in Moba's, they don't go all out DVP and murder eachother anyway.

Anyway, grow some balls and stop acting like pussies guys. This is pathetic.

PS: Server is awesome and I hope it will stay online at least a few more years :)
(01-01-2017, 05:40 PM)Dreamoz Wrote:
As long as there is a competative thing, people will always find reasons to trash talk and call names.

Competition has nothing to do with trash talking. We are talking about respect here.
Do you think sport players act like this ? Have you seen M.Phelps talking about his chinese competitors as "rats " or "dogs" ?
Do you call your co-workers rats  or that person who works more and gets your shifts (and thus becoming your competitor)?
Do you think Ford calls Chrysler rat ?
Competition means respect.

"Grow some balls - stop acting like pussies" - I can't reply to that because once you are a man (or a women) you know what respect is.
As I was talking with someone yesterday about sex discrimination in this game (as many males act like urangutans with female players)
my friend concluded : this is how boys behave. Man know how to respect.

As I said : "trash talks trash". Someone who doesn't know what respect is can't offer respect.

I remember 1 year ago when my friend and I were in HS and MpefisGemista attacked him (war tag), my friend silenced him and asked him polite to leave cuz he is trying to help me with quest. Mpefista run and returned in 10-15 seconds (when silence faded) and killed my friend although my friend spared him. Even in these circumstances, none of us call him any name, but simply underlined his lack of respect.

In the end, I don't think things will change since the big mass of decent players left the server (in time) and most of item lovers remained here. It's just like in a prison : you won't find many people to say please and act polite (some still exist)

@OnTopic : yes, this server used to be good. I had a lot of fun in Dec 2015-April 2016. Now every1 is full S and 60%+ of server are in one of the 2 alliances. It is the normal course of life: start from 0, grind,spoil/farm and once you're full S , there is nothing to do but  pvp and epics since most of the players are already bored with the game.
Happy new year !
(01-03-2017, 02:41 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
"Grow some balls - stop acting like pussies" - I can't reply to that because once you are a man (or a women) you know what respect is.
As I was talking with someone yesterday about sex discrimination in this game (as many males act like urangutans with female players)
my friend concluded : this is how boys behave. Man know how to respect.

I remember 1 year ago when my friend and I were in HS and MpefisGemista attacked him (war tag), my friend silenced him and asked him polite to leave cuz he is trying to help me with quest. Mpefista run and returned in 10-15 seconds (when silence faded) and killed my friend although my friend spared him. Even in these circumstances, none of us call him any name, but simply underlined his lack of respect.

I think these parts gave me cancer. thanks.

Damn all these racist and sexist straight white males!

If you seriously think that someone will not pvp because you ask him not to when you have war. I think you are playing wrong game in wrong milenium.
Vorpz - 79 Ghost Sentinel / 80 Cardinal / 79 Adventurer / 40-55 Solo RB Destro booster
Troublemakers
[Image: greeks.png]
This server is still soo good and now is better with Failker (DRAMA QUEEN) using his "tactics".
[Image: shame.jpg]
[Image: SIGNATURE.png]
(01-06-2017, 06:25 PM)Cortexiphan Wrote:
This server is still soo good and now is better with Failker (DRAMA QUEEN) using his "tactics".

How long did it take you to think of Failker? I'm guessing a long while because you stand in giran so much.
(01-07-2017, 02:22 AM)Tezcat Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 06:25 PM)Cortexiphan Wrote:

How long did it take you to think of Failker? I'm guessing a long while because you stand in giran so much.

Like 1 nanoseconds, truth hurts right?
And im standing doing nothing at giran cuz during peak hours im at work (gmt -6) i can play "active" during week just somedays 2-3 hours max, i have a life you know? (son, gf, family, work, etc.)

what about you? btw who u are?
[Image: shame.jpg]
[Image: SIGNATURE.png]
(01-07-2017, 06:44 AM)Cortexiphan Wrote:
Like 1 nanoseconds, truth hurts right?
And im standing doing nothing at giran cuz during peak hours im at work (gmt -6) i can play "active" during week just somedays 2-3 hours max, i have a life you know? (son, gf, family, work, etc.)

what about you? btw who u are?

A WHOLE NANOSECOND? sorry I forgot /s 
My point was you're not very funny or clever Tongue
What does it matter who I am. When I actively played on this server you were busy pining and whining for Glock's attention doing the same thing you do now: Standing in Giran and needing attention. Sometimes it's nice to see things never change, other times it just sad Sad Maybe your gf should know about your obsession with Naker hmm?