Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Help...Banned
(12-17-2016, 05:06 PM)sepultribe Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
I believe the guy, give him a second chance and unban his accounts.

Sarcasm?
no sarcasm at all, I think he is telling the truth.
Any response from administration?...4th day
(12-18-2016, 12:01 PM)sepultribe Wrote:
no sarcasm at all, I think he is telling the truth.

You have such a good heart <3
This story is not related to original case:
I was starting to play here with guys I know since 2005. We trusted each other, and had very clear policy regarding bots. One of the guys exped WC for the party, and upon reaching 72 level he was tired to bot. He try to use tower after alot of hours of investment. Ban! We were shocked in TS, party leader was screaming as he dropped all epics. He was very shamed. And everyone, that night, was disappointed not from ban, but party member's trust lost forever. Sad end. Sad
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle
(12-19-2016, 09:17 AM)Icy Wrote:
This story is not related to original case:
I was starting to play here with guys I know since 2005. We trusted each other, and had very clear policy regarding bots. One of the guys exped WC for the party, and upon reaching 72 level he was tired to bot. He try to use tower after alot of hours of investment. Ban! We were shocked in TS, party leader was screaming as he dropped all epics. He was very shamed. And everyone, that night, was disappointed not from ban, but party member's trust lost forever. Sad end. Sad

Yes, and trust shouldn't be given to those who abuse it.
We already give trust to everyone who comes here to play, but those who cheat don't deserve our unconditional trust anymore.
Personally I find it kinda rare for a 13 year old kid to even think about botting programs especially on an MMO that's older than him, but whatever as the story doesn't matter. I cannot even think of any tale that can be taken into consideration after a botting program is detected, because that's all one needs to know.
Then it's settled already, admins will never unban you even if you're telling the truth. They can't do that because if they do, your issue would emerge as a precedent case, the story can be reused by other botters wondering why don't they recieve salvation when you did.
There cannot ever be an example like this.
Atleast a chance to play from 0..
(12-19-2016, 02:00 PM)caminga Wrote:
Atleast a chance to play from 0..

I'm pretty sure you will be allowed to start from 0, but I don't think we should give you a second chance.
I did nothing,as my brother said he launched tower on the other servers l2.exe so system banned my ip for having tower,he didnt touched l2 dawn exe's.I hope they will let me play atleast from 0?