Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flame Section
Information 
Anger Management thread removed due to the conflict and ambiguity with what is written in the Anger Management section and the forum rules. To make things clear:

1. Tasteless insults / provocation against players are a bannable offence and will be punished accordingly if found guilty of violating this rule. 
  2. We don't ban accounts. We ban people from the rest of the community to improve it. Which means we can ban both your forum and game accounts if seen necessary. There is a very rare occassion we ban temporarily. 
  3. There is no space for sarcasm, double meanings and mind games with the administration. So don't be surprised if you were misinterpreted and ignored or banned. People that work on this server put their effort, money and time to create a place of recreation for you and we will make sure we will not allow anyone to show disrespect/ grudge to them or question their integrity. 
  4. We are the administration. So do not attempt to tell us what we can do or what we cannot do. We can do and will do anything to ensure Dawn is a better place for players who are here to enjoy the game and their stay. 
  5. There is no space for witch hunt and looking for scapecoats. Reporting somebody just because somebody cannot beat the competition is a bannable offence.

As witnessed by the past experiences, we don't chase population numbers and thanks to the past events we have become very efficient in mass banning.

"I'd rather ban 700 jerks and have a population of only 200 decent people playing on the server, than have a highly populated terrible environment/ server" - GM DrPen.
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Noted with thanks.
FYI suggestion: periodical hero voice log check.
Also check the shoutbox logs china , or the screenshots i posted , ty!
"We are not zerging... we just ... you know what" Notlikethis Bannana-2017

[Image: 2u88pqg.jpg]
So China.. to make it clear.. we are supposed to turn into Social Justice Warriors?
Nope thats not happening.

And what is "tasteless insult and provocation"??? I pm someone noob and i get banned because of tasteless insult?
So cortipan will be banned? Nice =)
Sad((((((
[Image: hahah.jpg]

DaFuzzyy  FeelsGoodMan  
Ok, fair enough for everyone here.
Thanks for your support China.
(12-07-2016, 06:57 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
To make things clear:

1. [...] we will make sure we will not allow anyone to question their [my note : server staff] integrity. [...]
So if some1 dares to express their opinion which contradicts staff's opinion (and thus questions their way of thinking) is a punishable offense ? What if some1 brings logical proofs that demonstrate the staff' decision was wrong, they get instaban ?

I do agree that many of the people that play here have many issues, but there are also adults that simply play to enjoy. I don't know if you work as freelancer or self-emplyed or contracted, but I am sure you would not like if your manager/project manager/team leader would tell you "I will not allow you to question me". Both of us know what will be the answer " [one curse ]! I am out of here".

As I said back in August when I received a 3 days ban for a silly an innocent joke about ring of baium craftable dwarf 70% recipe (yes, I do have a good memory): you need to relax more.
(12-08-2016, 12:53 AM)sazzy3 Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 06:57 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
To make things clear:

1. [...] we will make sure we will not allow anyone to question their [my note : server staff] integrity. [...]
So if some1 dares to express their opinion which contradicts staff's opinion (and thus questions their way of thinking) is a punishable offense ? What if some1 brings logical proofs that demonstrate the staff' decision was wrong, they get instaban ?

I do agree that many of the people that play here have many issues, but there are also adults that simply play to enjoy. I don't know if you work as freelancer or self-emplyed or contracted, but I am sure you would not like if your manager/project manager/team leader would tell you "I will not allow you to question me". Both of us know what will be the answer " [one curse ]! I am out of here".

As I said back in August when I received a 3 days ban for a silly an innocent joke about ring of baium craftable dwarf 70% recipe (yes, I do have a good memory):  you need to relax more.
I cant say much right now, but i encourage everyone to try and find justice with "other ways" in case he feels that this game server cannot provide a solution for (very) serious issues.
As I understand, we should refrain from everything that makes the Anger Management thread what it is.
No insults, not even sarcastic lines? If people are offended by mere sarcasm how can we expect them to handle their character being killed by another player in a videogame?

And if you think of it.. if we close the Anger Management, that would only result in the very same posts eventually infesting the whole forum in other segments. It's like closing all prisons and just pretend that we don't have criminals now.
Now, now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should focus on the root of the problem, the good thing is that we don't even have to solve these things. That would perhaps even be harmful in our case as it's part of the competitive nature of this game and in a certain way, it helps keeping the server and the forum busy. And free.