Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plantie [Final Case Review And Questions Answered]
Come on, I think you understood what he was trying to say. Don't diss people because of their bad english.
(11-30-2016, 05:26 PM)Brittle Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Come on, I think you understood what he was trying to say. Don't diss people because of their bad english.

I actually didn't.
Unfortunatly what i was thinking that it would happen, happend. Thouse reports are false. After a while you stoped saying that the items were traded to plantie. You were just saying the items missing. I didnt take some of the items you said. Buzzin,kiwi,ritsu logged some the accounts and took items before i log and take them. So now you gave them extra items that i didnt take. Some of them i didnt have time to trade them because they were force logging me so i was droping them on the ground and random people were taking them. The fact that will make you believe me is that from deltazero i deleted the adena kai tallum robe set because i didnt have time to take them. Same happend with spiritdragon's arcana mace. And i did that because i didnt care about the items, all i cared was to hurt buzzin because he hurted me.And ofcourse i wasnt going to sell items for RM dear Mr.AlwaysRight chinatown. I was on the server for 15 months playing. You should know by now that i'm addicted to OEing. If you search close enought you will see that i sold 85% of the items stolen in giran by making trades for ews and other items that i might need since i thought that nobody every got banned for scamming accounts he knew the password and i was planning to keep playing. What you deleted by banning my accounts dear Mr.AlwaysRight is x2 Draco bows +7 / x2 Forgotten Blade +6/+7 / Duals S + / TT set +6 that i made by selling all the items i took in giran to other players.. I dont care thought because i will not play on a server with corrupted GM. But you should know and also tell everyone that i also droped alot of items in giran to ramdoms and also traded a lot of items A/S to newbies that show me having this good luck in enchanting and asked me for items . Feel free to make any questions about the items taken, cause like i told you before i know exactly what i took and from whom i took it. Stop helping TM/RQ side.

Cmon bro go away already
(12-08-2016, 01:18 AM)pattycakes Wrote:

Cmon bro go away already

Hm havent seen that, cool im going now bro have a good time patty