Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plantie [Final Case Review And Questions Answered]
(11-30-2016, 10:11 AM)Warden Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(11-30-2016, 09:04 AM)fifo100 Wrote:
Best is one thing .... our AQ/Zaken chars were also scammed and nobody gives a shit about it .... also i wrote it to DrPen/ChinaTown .... who cares right ? It was long time ago ... but TM/RQ are different(we were tigrisky at that time).
DrPen asked to give everybody who got login to those chars ... which was impossible ....
But Plantie case is different ... he take stuff from inactive accounts(or everybody uses these accounts as buffers), which is considered in this case scam .... and it was detaily investigated. BRAVO

My point of view : should be same as in our case ... nobody gives as shit that they shared accounts info and they items are lost ...

Your english is very bad and I think lots of people don't understand what you mean.
Me included.
Just read it one more time.
fifo100, I think you didn't understand ChinaTown's post. Please read it again. Thank you.

Quote for you:
ChinaTown Wrote:Also, this is not the first time, there is an exception to that rule made on other serious grounds. In the end it is not a rule, but a warning, that we don't have time and will not be able to do the refunding. 
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle
(11-30-2016, 01:09 PM)Icy Wrote:
fifo100, I think you didn't understand ChinaTown's post. Please read it again. Thank you.

Quote for you:

ChinaTown Wrote:Also, this is not the first time, there is an exception to that rule made on other serious grounds. In the end it is not a rule, but a warning, that we don't have time and will not be able to do the refunding. 

Tell me difference between my case and Plantie case ? 
Plantie get banned since he "scammed based on this topic" and somebody who "scammed" our Zaken/AQ chars is still running on server without punishment. 
Do you feel this difference ? And all was reported ... one case handled like "heaven" and next like "hell".
Or one handled in TM/RQ favour and next ... is .... forgotten.

Maybe Chinatown is trying to be objective, but he is listening only to TM/RQ fanboys(wrong people) since they know how to reach him.
Best example is moderator MrBobe who is ingame LittleMiss ... who is in clan TM/RQ and who is able to contact him ... or w/e.
As i said my point of view .... but this point of view is at least 1 year long .... and nothing changed since then.

I tell you a story : convince MrBobe that something is really important, and then Chinatown will know it also ... from him. otherwise .. he is too busy to read forums ... IRL issues or w/e.
(11-30-2016, 02:24 PM)fifo100 Wrote:
Maybe Chinatown is trying to be objective, but he is listing only to TM/RQ

That's not true at all, he takes time to listen everybody, problem is always the same one and it's he's alone for now so it takes time.
Voiceless.
(11-30-2016, 10:31 AM)fifo100 Wrote:

I read it 4 times.
Improve you english please. For your own sake.
(11-30-2016, 03:07 PM)Warden Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 10:31 AM)fifo100 Wrote:

I read it 4 times.
Improve you english please. For your own sake.

PLEASE show me all typos in my post  or what you dont understand... otherwise your posts are pure flame here.
(11-30-2016, 02:24 PM)fifo100 Wrote:
otherwise .. he is too busy to read forums ... IRL issues or w/e.

i disagree on that.
"Only the puffin marmalade can give me strength and overwhelming will."
(11-30-2016, 03:11 PM)fifo100 Wrote:
PLEASE show me all typos in my post  or what you dont understand... otherwise your posts are pure flame here.

OKay, here goes:

Best is one thing   - This is just bad as it is. Proper form: "The best thing is, "

.... - Why dont you just use a semi-colon(;) or a comma(,)?

our AQ/Zaken chars were also scammed and nobody gives a shit about it .... - Start your sentences with a capital letter, end your sentences with a simple dot(.)

also i wrote it to DrPen/ChinaTown ....  - Start your sentence with a capital letter. Switch "also" and "I", and make it clear what you mean by "it". End your sentence with a single point(.)

who cares right ? - Start your sentence with a capital letter, and don't leave a space before the question mark(?). Otherwise this is your best sentence so far.

It was long time ago ... - What was a long time ago? We are not mind readers, you have to specify, what you mean! Stop using several dots to end your sentences! Or if it's not the end of a sentence, just use a comma(,)!

but TM/RQ are different(we were tigrisky at that time). - How are they different? Capital letter missing from the first word of your sentence. Leave a space before brackets!

DrPen asked to give everybody who got login to those chars ... - I just don't understand what you try to say with this? DrPen asked who??? And what did he ask? Specify! This sentence doesn't make sense in it's current form.

which was impossible ....
- What was impossibe?

But Plantie case is different ... - "Plantie's case" would be the proper way to express that you refer to the investigation of Plantie.

he take stuff from inactive accounts(or everybody uses these accounts as buffers), which is considered in this case scam .... and it was detaily investigated. BRAVO -  "He took", "considered in this case a scam", "And it was thoroughly investigated" would be the proper ways to use these sentences.

My point of view : - So far so good!

should be same as in our case ... - What should be THE same? Use a single dot, or a comma to instad of "..."!

nobody gives as shit that they shared accounts info - Use a capital letter to start a new sentence. What was not given by anyone as shit? What was the thing that was not given as shit, that they shared, that was apparently accounts info? What the fuck does this sentence mean???

and they items are lost ...
- Are their items lost? Are the items lost?  What?
(11-30-2016, 04:52 PM)Warden Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 03:11 PM)fifo100 Wrote:

OKay, here goes:

Best is one thing   - This is just bad as it is. Proper form: "The best thing is, "

.... - Why dont you just use a semi-colon(;) or a comma(,)?

our AQ/Zaken chars were also scammed and nobody gives a shit about it .... - Start your sentences with a capital letter, end your sentences with a simple dot(.)

also i wrote it to DrPen/ChinaTown ....  - Start your sentence with a capital letter. Switch "also" and "I", and make it clear what you mean by "it". End your sentence with a single point(.)

who cares right ? - Start your sentence with a capital letter, and don't leave a space before the question mark(?). Otherwise this is your best sentence so far.

It was long time ago ... - What was a long time ago? We are not mind readers, you have to specify, what you mean! Stop using several dots to end your sentences! Or if it's not the end of a sentence, just use a comma(,)!

but TM/RQ are different(we were tigrisky at that time). - How are they different? Capital letter missing from the first word of your sentence. Leave a space before brackets!

DrPen asked to give everybody who got login to those chars ... - I just don't understand what you try to say with this? DrPen asked who??? And what did he ask? Specify! This sentence doesn't make sense in it's current form.

which was impossible ....
- What was impossibe?

But Plantie case is different ... - "Plantie's case" would be the proper way to express that you refer to the investigation of Plantie.

he take stuff from inactive accounts(or everybody uses these accounts as buffers), which is considered in this case scam .... and it was detaily investigated. BRAVO -  "He took", "considered in this case a scam", "And it was thoroughly investigated" would be the proper ways to use these sentences.

My point of view : - So far so good!

should be same as in our case ... - What should be THE same? Use a single dot, or a comma to instad of "..."!

nobody gives as shit that they shared accounts info - Use a capital letter to start a new sentence. What was not given by anyone as shit? What was the thing that was not given as shit, that they shared, that was apparently accounts info? What the fuck does this sentence mean???

and they items are lost ...
- Are their items lost? Are the items lost?  What?
As i said please read my post again, there is also edit just for you. You can also check when it was last time edited. It seems my english is pretty ok. You are just one troll. I dont use  ' or i dont care about big/small letters. I think you havent notice it yet. Your minus.
And i dont want to change it. 

PS: if you read, use your head.
PS2: seems you have understand pretty much everything, and you cannot put it together.
Well fuck yourself.