(11-30-2016, 03:11 PM)fifo100 Wrote: PLEASE show me all typos in my post or what you dont understand... otherwise your posts are pure flame here.
OKay, here goes:
Best is one thing
- This is just bad as it is. Proper form: "The best thing is, "
- Why dont you just use a semi-colon(;) or a comma(,)?
our AQ/Zaken chars were also scammed and nobody gives a shit about it ....
- Start your sentences with a capital letter, end your sentences with a simple dot(.)
also i wrote it to DrPen/ChinaTown ....
- Start your sentence with a capital letter. Switch "also" and "I", and make it clear what you mean by "it". End your sentence with a single point(.)
who cares right ?
- Start your sentence with a capital letter, and don't leave a space before the question mark(?). Otherwise this is your best sentence so far.
It was long time ago ...
- What was a long time ago? We are not mind readers, you have to specify, what you mean! Stop using several dots to end your sentences! Or if it's not the end of a sentence, just use a comma(,)!
but TM/RQ are different(we were tigrisky at that time). - How are they different? Capital letter missing from the first word of your sentence. Leave a space before brackets!
DrPen asked to give everybody who got login to those chars ...
- I just don't understand what you try to say with this? DrPen asked who??? And what did he ask? Specify! This sentence doesn't make sense in it's current form.
which was impossible ....
- What was impossibe?
But Plantie case is different ...
- "Plantie's case" would be the proper way to express that you refer to the investigation of Plantie.
he take stuff from inactive accounts(or everybody uses these accounts as buffers), which is considered in this case scam .... and it was detaily investigated. BRAVO
- "He took", "considered in this case a scam", "And it was thoroughly investigated" would be the proper ways to use these sentences.
My point of view :
- So far so good!
should be same as in our case ...
- What should be THE same? Use a single dot, or a comma to instad of "..."!
nobody gives as shit that they shared accounts info
- Use a capital letter to start a new sentence. What was not given by anyone as shit? What was the thing that was not given as shit, that they shared, that was apparently accounts info? What the fuck does this sentence mean???
and they items are lost ...
- Are their items lost? Are the items lost? What?