Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plantie [Final Case Review And Questions Answered]
Is there Govard and Sonata chars in this list who lost the stuff? Mine and sister's are almost empty. No adena, sets,weapons. Never gave the passwords and logs to anybody. My another char Catpower is OK.
(11-26-2016, 12:20 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Why don't we ban people that were logged by Plantie?[/color]
A. Accounts were logged by Plantie not to perform illegal activities with them, hence not compromise them, but to rob them. So why should we punish the victims?

Let me remind you that months ago when there was the ban hammer because of some Heretic members and later on because of lots of RMT traders you banned every single account those people used. Supports, buffers, loc summoners EVEN camera accounts. I cannot believe that any user did illegal activity with a Golky camera character you still banned. Same goes for buffer characters that were raised by normal players and were banned because of 1 user, even thou he didn't perform any illegal activity on that account. You destroyed the whole infrastructure of Heretics and some other guys also because there were few characters who logged it, without doing anything illegal.

I hope you also saw my earlier post where I quoted mrbobe multiple times turning down people looking for help, because they got scammed by telling it was their responsibility. And now you are really helping his ally after this?

I truly belive that inside your heart you believe you are not taking any sides and you only do the rightous thing. Considering what I wrote in here try to look at this case from other peoples point of view, who got their accounts focked up because of some cheaters and you weren't there to help them like this. What else could they think, other than that you are taking a side?
(11-26-2016, 12:44 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 12:32 AM)Warden Wrote:
While I think it's wrong of you to refund the items, I am glad that the scammer is caught and will be taken care of.
This should serve as a reminder why you should not share your accounts guys.

I completely agree with you. Lineage 2 is a beautiful game. Not only the frontend. Koreans have done a lot of work and put a lot of effort to encrypt your passwords. But all this becomes useless if you just give away your plain password. It is like putting in armoured doors and leaving them open. 

And i thought koreans didnt give a fk about this games source code Tongue
"We are not zerging... we just ... you know what" Notlikethis Bannana-2017

[Image: 2u88pqg.jpg]
Hold on : GM refund items ? Since when GMs get involved into game's life ? What if Plantie would have taken an item , made it + 16 and then traded it to some random char and that char would have complained to GM that he/she received a free +16 item ? What then ? Would GM come, took the +16 and returned it to the owner ?
Those people gave their accounts to Plantie and Plantie scammed them. That's why you don't share your account, except the buffers which have a max A set with B weapon.
What if Plantie would have logged on Loula, made a pk, dropped baium ? Could Loula then come and complained to GM that it wasn't her/him on char and to return the baium ? What is the difference between this ?
I find it abnormal for this. How come people without any reason got BAN for being remotely related to bots (eg: a friend logged on another char from same account and used a bot and caused the main char to be banned) but not here? Why not ban plantie for item selling and all the chars he logged (eg Loula, G etc etc) :all of them ! Maybe Loula allowed Plantie to sell the items and split the dollars/euro etc.
And how can a GM have the ID proof that Plantie wasn't all this chars (Loula, G etc) all this time ?
I find very dodgy this. You shared the account, you got scammed, that's what you get.
Is there a paid service like "items protection" : 5 euro and you get your items insured against bots, scams and for 10 extra euro you get items insured for overenchanting ?
I am very reluctant to believe if it would have been the case of some newbies with max C/b items being scammed, there would not been so much hussle about, although every1 is (should be) equal ?
(11-26-2016, 01:22 AM)Lulow Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 12:20 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
Why don't we ban people that were logged by Plantie?[/color]
A. Accounts were logged by Plantie not to perform illegal activities with them, hence not compromise them, but to rob them. So why should we punish the victims?

Let me remind you that months ago when there was the ban hammer because of some Heretic members and later on because of lots of RMT traders you banned every single account those people used. Supports, buffers, loc summoners EVEN camera accounts. I cannot believe that any user did illegal activity with a Golky camera character you still banned. Same goes for buffer characters that were raised by normal players and were banned because of 1 user, even thou he didn't perform any illegal activity on that account. You destroyed the whole infrastructure of Heretics and some other guys also because there were few characters who logged it, without doing anything illegal.

I hope you also saw my earlier post where I quoted mrbobe multiple times turning down people looking for help, because they got scammed by telling it was their responsibility. And now you are really helping his ally after this?

I truly belive that inside your heart you believe you are not taking any sides and you only do the rightous thing. Considering what I wrote in here try to look at this case from other peoples point of view, who got their accounts focked up because of some cheaters and you weren't there to help them like this. What else could they think, other than that you are taking a side?

Let me remind you that those accounts were logged for cheating purposes. Those accounts were never logged to drop items on the ground. Also let me remind you that each case is viewed individually. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
(11-26-2016, 05:24 AM)sazzy3 Wrote:
Hold on : GM refund items ? Since when GMs get involved into game's life ? What if Plantie would have taken an item , made it + 16 and then traded it to some random char and that char would have complained to GM that he/she received a free +16 item ? What then ? Would GM come, took the +16 and returned it to the owner ?
Those people gave their accounts to Plantie and Plantie scammed them. That's why you don't share your account, except the buffers which have a max A set with B weapon.
What if Plantie would have logged on Loula, made a pk, dropped baium ? Could Loula then come and complained to GM that it wasn't her/him on char and to return the baium ? What is the difference between this ?
I find it abnormal for this. How come people without any reason got BAN for being remotely related to bots (eg: a friend logged on another char from same account and used a bot and caused the main char to be banned) but not here? Why not ban plantie for item selling and all the chars he logged (eg Loula, G etc etc) :all of them ! Maybe Loula allowed Plantie to sell the items and split the dollars/euro etc.
And how can a GM have the ID proof that Plantie wasn't all this chars (Loula, G etc) all this time ?
I find very dodgy this. You shared the account, you got scammed, that's what you get.
Is there a paid service like "items protection" : 5 euro and you get your items insured against bots, scams and for 10 extra euro you get items insured for overenchanting ?
I am very reluctant to believe if it would have been the case of some newbies with max C/b items being scammed, there would not been so much hussle about, although every1 is (should be) equal ?

You are confusing 2 separate situations. 

1) An account of your friend is logged to perform an illegal activity, such as botting. <- We banned everyone. 
2) An account of your friend is logged to scam it and leave it naked.  <- We banned the scammer. 

There were so many maybe's & whatifs in your message. I don't take maybe's or whatifs. My decision is based on the facts that the logs provide. 

And we both know there is no item protection service. There are no donations even. So I am not sure what you are on about. 

And ,yes, everyone is equal, as everybody's case is reviewed individually and a decision is then taken. You put everything to white and black without realizing that equality is not about blindly obeying the same concept. It is about giving the same amount of attention to every case and making a decision which, due to the the particularity of every situation, can be different. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Im rly disapointed about the decision. Its easy to change the password for your acc. I saw no actual evidence for rmt and Platien got bad becouse he used account that he knew at his will. Password is the protecion. No need to involve GM into this situation. This is not justice. This is just protection for a few dumb kids.
Takaro, just a summoner
(11-26-2016, 09:09 PM)zuzomatyi Wrote:
Im rly disapointed about the decision. Its easy to change the password for your acc. I saw no actual evidence for rmt and Platien got bad becouse he used account that he knew at his will. Password is the protecion. No need to involve GM into this situation. This is not justice. This is just protection for a few dumb kids.

Scamming is a bannable offense though.
Best is one thing .... our AQ/Zaken chars were also scammed and nobody gives a shit about it .... also i wrote it to DrPen/ChinaTown .... who cares right ? It was long time ago ... but TM/RQ are different(we were tigrisky at that time).
DrPen asked me to give list of everybody who got login to those chars ... which was impossible .... case closed.
But Plantie case is different ... he take stuff from inactive accounts(or everybody uses these accounts as buffers), which is considered in this case scam .... and it was detaily investigated. BRAVO

My point of view : should be same as in our case ... nobody gives a shit that they shared accounts info and their items are lost ...

Edit: Small changes for Warden
(11-30-2016, 09:04 AM)fifo100 Wrote:
Best is one thing .... our AQ/Zaken chars were also scammed and nobody gives a shit about it .... also i wrote it to DrPen/ChinaTown .... who cares right ? It was long time ago ... but TM/RQ are different(we were tigrisky at that time).
DrPen asked to give everybody who got login to those chars ... which was impossible ....
But Plantie case is different ... he take stuff from inactive accounts(or everybody uses these accounts as buffers), which is considered in this case scam .... and it was detaily investigated. BRAVO

My point of view : should be same as in our case ... nobody gives as shit that they shared accounts info and they items are lost ...

Your english is very bad and I think lots of people don't understand what you mean.
Me included.