Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tate Rings +6
I pay 301kk for a tate +6 ring.
I have a feeling after years and years when you'll meet the proper lady, you'll buy her a TTS ring replica as engagement ring
(01-27-2017, 12:58 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
I have a feeling after years and years when you'll meet the proper lady, you'll buy her a TTS ring replica as engagement ring

Its looks a bit medieval knight style for engagement.

[Image: tate_ring.jpg]

My problem is it breaks like glass below 6, at least in my clumsy hands.
(01-27-2017, 01:18 PM)Carlos Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
My problem is it breaks like glass below 6, at least in my clumsy hands.

Ok, let me tell you an overenchant exploit on server to get your ring +6 or more. It works 100%. I might as well share it hence you look so desperate. I am taking great risk as gm can read this and punish me.

Log a crafter. Buff him with pp rezist fire. Go in fog on those spiral stairs (fog enterance and go down the ramp). You need to click in the middle of lava so the crafter will jump into lava. You only have 2-3 seconds till you die. Once there, craft one ring.
It cannot be destroyed by any EAS that we here possess. As The ring was made in the fires of mount FOG and only there can be unmade.
But be warned : its OE power will consume you

They also made a trilogy about this (2001, 2002, 2003). It is quite popular. I thought you knew about this :)
When the success become really important, I follow the good old process:
- Make a headstand on the chair, and start rotating with some momentum.
- Start to sing the Soviet Anthem (cuz its epic)
- At the 33th second of the 33th min of the hour when the chair rotation slows down enough, click on the enchant with mouse.

Its usually a success this way, but not worth a trouble for a tate ring. I would just pay 250kk...
I crystalised another one to +6 yesterday than bought one.
Now you can stop with all the offerings in pm! :)