Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tate Rings +6
WTB Overenchanted Tateossian Rings, +6 or more.
Leave a message here with price, or send me a pm on forum.
For the rings I would consider making some overenchanted Ring of Ages rather than having TTS (RoA+12 is exactly the same m.def. as TTS ring +6). I am not quite familiar with prices on dawn server right now, but calculated with my estimated prices you can see (assuming a success rate of 0,6 after +3):
(TTS ring = 35kk, RoA = 0,35kk, EAS = 8kk, EAC = 0,25kk)
+6 TTS ring = 5 TTS ring + 25 EAS = 375 kk
+12 RoA = 99 RoA + 544 EAC = 170kk

Sure you lose 42 MP bonus concluded for 2 rings, but it still worth to have it for less than half price. It only works for rings tho, for earrings and necklace you need to have more ++ for luxury stuff to reach the M.Def of TTS +6.
Without stackable enchants, there is no way in hell I will be able to buy 500+ EAC. :)
Ask some hero to shout WTB lots of EAC, that will do the trick. IN few days you should be able to get it. Or go to rift with low lvl spoiler and DD. In 1 hour you can spoil like 60-80 EAC.
7 hour rift with low level spoiler is nightmare... :)
What kind of buff required? and what level exactly is the optimal?
Still WTB tate +6 rings, or maje +8 or roa +12. :)
wtb tts set clean +0 , lf cheap offer Big Grin
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
After event was a lot of eac for a while..
[Image: hahah.jpg]

DaFuzzyy  FeelsGoodMan  
We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!
Must have the precious!
We swears to serve the master of the Precious. We will swear on... on... the Precious!