Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anacondas Riddle #Quest // riddle awards
extra difficulty level: find a reliable source for info on augments in interlude.
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
?
(12-02-2016, 11:45 AM)Hassassin Wrote:
?

These are stats for later chonicle, probably from hellbound, interlude was different I think.
At the end of the page there is an l2java trademark. So the info could be completely custom.
3241 Item Skill: Empower 10 +55 mAtk

At least this on is listed like it should be, in Interlude pasive WM was best for mages and empower was trash.
That's an impossible task because how would you know if the source is reliable? If for example we are to compare what we find with the reports we have from players on l2 boards then we should fix all augments according to the link above. Because most databases give very similar stats. 

But then people would complain about not providing an official source that's 100% accurate. So I guess we're stuck with broken augments ;D
Broken augments < Official interlude augments < well balanced custom augments.

At least in my book. :)
I had in mind the same thing Carlos just hinted. We could start an extensive dialogue on how the players remember the augments from the days they used to play on official, post sources and decide on what's best and balanced for the most important if not all the augments.
Why don't we better hack NCsoft servers to get the genuine information? Just kidding, It may be the case that even on official there were some "wrong" stats, you can never know if they changed augment statuses from one major release to another or on some small "maintenance" update. And probably we will never know.
Databases like the one above are fairly accurate. Let's take as example the one knab mentioned. Passive empower gives a flat +55 m atk That is consistent with what people say on the official boards. The problem on dawn is that all active and passive skills are calculated as a percentage