Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guys lf clan
Video 
Hello.

Often new players from Hungary write pm to me, and ask about which clan they should join where they would get:
- Nice activity.
- Farm together lv40-76.
- Raid events from lv40-70.
- International, english speaking.
- No war.

These guys usually want to improve their char without much fuss about 8hours baium camp and constant pvp at farm spots.
Since I am in NT, I cannot offer them all these, and I mainly knows the clans which I have war-with, so I cannot offer those either because of "no war" requirement for their lower levels.

Anyone can help me out and advise such clan/clans? So next time I would be able to help them out...

Thank you in advance!
(11-14-2016, 06:48 PM)Carlos Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Hello.

Often new players from Hungary write pm to me, and ask about which clan they should join where they would get:
- Nice activity.
- Farm together lv40-76.
- No war.

These guys usually want to improve their char without much fuss about 8hours baium camp and constant pvp at farm spots.
Since I am in NT, I cannot offer them all these, and I mainly knows the clans which I have war-with, so I cannot offer those either because of "no war" requirement for their lower levels.

Anyone can help me out and advise such clan/clans? So next time I would be able to help them out...

Thank you in advance!
Maybe try contacting Letty, the leader of BloodPledge. Not sure if they are at peace with everyone, but they are a PvE clan for the most part. I would suggest also FourSeason, I played there, a great PvE clan, but it's not as active as it used to be. 
(11-14-2016, 08:50 PM)Prestige Wrote:
Hello.

- Nice activity.
- Farm together lv40-76.
- No war.

Thank you in advance!
Maybe try contacting Letty, the leader of BloodPledge. Not sure if they are at peace with everyone, but they are a PvE clan for the most part. I would suggest also FourSeason, I played there, a great PvE clan, but it's not as active as it used to be. 

BP are jumpers. They gone to RQ  elegiggle
Who is the leader in 4seasons?
Its Laica.
Laica is missing.
Any other suggestion for requirements above? :)
(11-15-2016, 11:05 AM)Lolek Wrote:
Hello.

- Nice activity.
- Farm together lv40-76.
- No war.

Thank you in advance!

why dont you create a new clan for all those people and when they reach the levels merge them to NT or ally them to big family ?

The numbers not enough for that plan to meet requirements.
2-3 user/week pm me, and there is fluctuation, some reach 60 and leave, some 70, some stay.
Staying % would be better I think if I can send them to a direction where they would find the requirements above. 
you can send them to hell and dont bother Tongue

i guess they are big boys and girls and they can search by themselves
I must represent our friendly community. :)
And not all the time, this is a "video game", kids play it too not just old-people like us.