Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various stuff LF fix
According to pmfun db (not 100% tusted) that mob drops it by chance of 1/629. So 1000 mobs is not enough to state for no drop. Korean random not guarantee you drop if you kill 629 or 1000 mobs.

Can you explain more for Mental shield, I didn't get the issue. Maybe screenshot.
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle
Lightbulb 
well I dropped recs that were 3-4 times that rarity, bw gloves should be 1 every 125 mobs, out of 1000 u expect to get at least one.

here is the SS for mental shield

[Image: kJH2DrYrO.png]
Chinatown said, he have checked drop config and he found no issue. I think about something, but probably it is not the case.

Mental shield:
Got it now. I will check, when I come back home.
(01-11-2017, 12:59 PM)sepultribe Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
well I dropped recs that were 3-4 times that rarity, bw gloves should be 1 every 125 mobs, out of 1000 u expect to get at least one.

It doesnt work like that... with 1/125, u can get 6 items out of 125 OR u can never get it at all.

Each mob u get 1/125 PROBABILITY of getting the item
Please, I'm talking about rough average chance, I know how drop/spoil works. When the samples reach a big number like 1000+, returns should be close to probability rate.
I completely forgot about this. Will try to investigate in evening.

P. S. Remind me periodicaly, I forgot things.
What about Dark Crystal Robe recipes? I've been spoiling in Valley Of Sains for days, from the mobs that give it and nothing. Anyone can give any advice?