Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various stuff LF fix
A question about the stun thing...Is the damage consistent without the resist shock buff?
Sorry for being away for some time peeps, busy with clan stuff!

Serotonin, when it comes to heal and curse land rate - it will be hard to prove it on my own. I can back it up with long time spent on Interlude, additionaly, I spoke to some players about it and they have agreed with me that it's wrong.

Tprm, not sure about Resist Shock but it can be easily checked. Items definitely reduce damage.

And here we go with more stuff!

Spiritshots should only increase effectiveness of the magic skill, not the casting speed.

Summoning, major issue here. As we all know, at current state it can be used while character is in combat causing a failed summon. It can also be failed by simply setting a summoner into combat state. How it should work? Summon cannot be used while in combat and can only be interrupted by stopping the casting by stun/sleep/paralisys or simply interrupting the spell while receiving damage.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
That's the thing though, we're both familiar with this chronicle but our experience is very different. Honestly I'm surprised to see someone argue against things that I've known to be true since forever. Of course I'm no expert or anything but you can find all the info you need about this kind of stuff on the official l2 boards. Just take the time to do a little digging. In conclusion , 1. M atk influences heal power but it doesn't add so much that is going to matter and 2. It'll definitely increase the land rate of debuff skills.
Question is simple. Did you play on retail Interlude files?
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
Yes I did.

Think about what you're saying for a second. If m atk wasn't a factor then mages would have the same chance landing their curses with a No Grade weapon..
M. Atk is responsible for damage you deal with Magic skills only when it comes to Interlude. I actually realised(thanks to your hint on no grade weapon) that I land Root on 78 mobs x4 with starter weapon on PP. So I guess, what I was told is false and works like it should.

Rest of my statemants are unchanged.
(12-26-2016, 01:10 AM)Kieyra Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
M. Atk is responsible for damage you deal with Magic skills only when it comes to Interlude.

I actually realised(thanks to your hint on no grade weapon) that I land Root on 78 mobs x4 with starter weapon on PP. So I guess, what I was told is false and works like it should.

Rest of my statemants are unchanged.

It's like that for other chronicles as well.

So you agree then that m atk affects debuff land rate?

About the rest of your statements I already replied..
No I disagree with it. If that was about to be true, my PP would never land a root on on high lvl mob with a newbie starter weapon. In fact, she does land roots often, meaning that probably this is not the case.

I thought about letting some Cardinal to Pagan and see him farm 20 min with C weapon and another 20 mins with S weapon, and just compare amount of exp gained - but, that method would be incorrect. Only number of Fears landed would apply.

Maybe Trance with different weapons and jewels on the target. Excluding Epics ofc.
Of course debuffs will land on mobs, even if you're equipped with a low grade weapon. Their m def is very low generally speaking so no surprise there. Try it on players and you will notice the difference immediately. I'm telling you, raw m atk directly influences curse land rate. It works fine
(12-19-2016, 09:03 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
The blue wolf gloves rec is indeed dropped by the Tomb Inquisitor, so no bug. The Gludin GK not having the FI option was deliberate. 

I hunted in that spot for 4 str8 days, 6+ hours of AOE each day, the last day I even made sure I pulled only the agro mobs, half of which were Tomb Inquisitors. Got all the other B recs that are possible, even rare 60% weapon and armor drops, but no bw wolf gloves. I must have killed more than 1000 of them so it's not possible that that was an RNG issue.

About the gludin GK, can u please add the FI option? It's frustrating for a newbie that wants to sell mats to buy shops or that wants to go to other towns for various reasons to need to do one extra teleport, both for the cost and the time. Gludin is not a starter village, its a town, I dont see the logic behind this. Elves and dark elves can port to gludio or to neutral pass and soe after walking a bit, dwarves and orcs can go to schuttgardt, humans have to do 1 extra teleport lol. TI -> Gludin -> Gludio is the highest cost among all races to be able to reach FI.

======================================================================

+another bug: Mental shield (at least on the prophet class) shows enchant time text even though it's the vanilla buff.