Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various stuff LF fix
(12-16-2016, 11:05 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(12-16-2016, 06:35 AM)sepultribe Wrote:
#4 post

major: sometimes when you pickup a herb and it overwrites a buff of lower effect (eg. acumen 1 + herb of casting speed) it will not restore the buff when the herb fades away.

minor: small typo on server log message about DDOS attacks, when the attack is terminated, something like "is will"

Buff is overwritten if the same level of effect is applied. Once the herb stops lasting, the old buff replaces it again.

no no, what has happened to me many times in VOS is I had ch buffs (acu1) and after picking up (multiple?) cast. speed herbs, it "forgot" to restore the lower lvl acu. iirc has also happened with acu2 pot.

(12-16-2016, 11:04 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 07:48 PM)sepultribe Wrote:
major:
being in party with big lvl differences or summoning a pet much higher than u causes pickup issues
wrong spoil table on Elder lost watcher (54) [missing cbp]
wrong drop table on Tomb Inquisitor (57) [no bw glove rec drop]
coins from magic coin quest dont drop outside goddard, in garden of beasts

minor:
old man NPC in schuttgardt needs to have his Z axis readjusted as well as his move speed
toggle skills dont stop movement like on official
traders shouldnt sell B-grade arrows and above
gludin gk is missing FI tp

The drop is not an issue if you have an overleveled pet. It is how it is meant to be.

using lowbie spoilers with a high lvl pet creates issues as u cant pickup items or herbs, and the point of the pet is to help chars do exactly that, solo farm.
The blue wolf gloves rec is indeed dropped by the Tomb Inquisitor, so no bug. The Gludin GK not having the FI option was deliberate. 
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
There are a various things wrong with the group mobs over at Alligator Island. They don't behave like a group, if I attack one the others are mostly standing by, sometimes even the one's I'm hitting are not even retaliating, occasionally even randomly disappearing. Aaaand...
each one of them give at least like 5-6 times more XP than they should to a point that it's like some borderline punishable exploit:) I mean seriously, you go there and jump C-grade with two rounds of buffs.
Aside from bugs I mentioned before, which do not seem to be addressed, additionally:

While using Stun Skills, damage from them is reduced by Stun resistance applied from items or buffs. Stun resistance should only affect the chance of being stunned or having target cancelled, not the damage.

Atk. Speed of casting skills on archers is bugged. Hawkeye casts skills faster than Silver Ranger on Rapid fire. On around 10 skills casted at the very same time, Silver Ranger landed damage first only once(ping or range dos not play any role here since Silver Ranger had better ping and range of all skills is always equal to 900, no matter which buffs you got). This was also tested with different DYE's maximizing DEX on both classes. Also skill re-use is not noticeable - it should be faster on Silver Ranger by around 5%(with Rapid Fire by around 12%) as it's affected by Atk. Speed in Interlude.

It is still possible to buff/heal corpse and resurrect it if it's already resurrected.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
Quote:On around 10 skills casted at the very same time...
How did you manage that? You tried to click as fast as possible on the skill?
We ran both chars from long distance holding shortcut key for stun. This way whenever target is in range, character starts to cast the skill.
Kieyra Bowborn of the House Proland, First of Her Name, the Uncaught, Queen of the Moonlight Sentinels and the First Archers, Empress of the Disciples, Breaker of Winds, and Mother of Outlaws.
How did you manage to get both chars fire at the exact same moment tho? Aligning them isn't the problem, timing is..

Edit To be fair +20% attack is speed is quite noticeable on self buffs.
(12-21-2016, 01:27 AM)Serotonin Wrote:
How did you manage to get both chars fire at the exact same moment

I have already answered that question.

(12-21-2016, 01:27 AM)Serotonin Wrote:
Edit To be fair +20% attack is speed is quite noticeable on self buffs.

Difference should be noticable on every type of buff. I have over 120 more Atk. Speed the HE on Rapid Fire and he's still casting skills faster than me.
(12-20-2016, 02:54 PM)Kieyra Wrote:
Aside from bugs I mentioned before, which do not seem to be addressed, additionally:

While using Stun Skills, damage from them is reduced by Stun resistance applied from items or buffs. Stun resistance should only affect the chance of being stunned or having target cancelled, not the damage.

Atk. Speed of casting skills on archers is bugged. Hawkeye casts skills faster than Silver Ranger on Rapid fire. On around 10 skills casted at the very same time, Silver Ranger landed damage first only once(ping or range dos not play any role here since Silver Ranger had better ping and range of all skills is always equal to 900, no matter which buffs you got). This was also tested with different DYE's maximizing DEX on both classes. Also skill re-use is not noticeable - it should be faster on Silver Ranger by around 5%(with Rapid Fire by around 12%) as it's affected by Atk. Speed in Interlude.

It is still possible to buff/heal corpse and resurrect it if it's already resurrected.

Just read Rapid Fire description: Temporarily increases your P. Atk. and Atk. Spd. when using a bow. While in effect, your firing range decreases. Obviously, an equipped bow is required to use this skill. Effect 8. 
So SR range with rapid fire becomes lower and he needs to reach range lower than 900. HE range stays at 900 and it starts to cast skill first. Your testing method is incorect.
@Kieyra
The timing problem remains...How did both chars get within 900 range at the very same moment (that means milliseconds). It's not a matter of how far you ran them. Remember, both classes have almost identical attack speed (actually he might have a tiny 1-2 more because of the boost atk speed passive) without rapid fire. People often forget that. With rapid fire on however the difference in casting should be noticeable on self buffs. Btw you tested it on self buffs, right?