Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help us reach new players
Make a spoiler and sell mats/recipes. There are many manor bots so dont count on it. Ofc you can always exchange low seeds for mats like steel, m.ore etc.
Old players are trying to OE DC/Tallum sets so farm the recipes at beast farm/VoS.
If you play like 3-4 hours per day you should be able to buy one of these sets + weapon in less than 2 weeks.
If you enjoy farming EWC just make sph and 1 hit the chests at sea of spores and forest of outlaws. Their price is like 3-3.5kk. GL
well, i started here few days ago and rly thanks for some players, who helped me
if u r newbie - u cant fast exp, u cant buy even C grade at lvl 40.B grade - just in dreams
even i started warsmith (so i dont buy shots and dont spend adena for this)...
1) i didnt buy C grade (i won this in event from players)
2) i didnt buy 1st prof
3) i didnt buy any soulshot @ market (giran/dion etc)
4) i spent 2.1kk for 2nd prof, i spent ~1kk for some consumables.
5) i have zero adena at lvl 52+
now imagine about some mages/tyrants etc
all, who start here cant buy C equip @ giran, coz it costs like a lambo.think about some start bonuses for a newbies like shadow c idk...it helps some newbies rly much, but some bots mb will appear more often
(02-28-2017, 07:29 PM)dorf Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
well, i started here few days ago and rly thanks for some players, who helped me
if u r newbie - u cant fast exp, u cant buy even C grade at lvl 40.B grade - just in dreams
2) i didnt buy 1st prof
all, who start here cant buy C equip @ giran, coz it costs like a lambo.think about some start bonuses for a newbies like shadow c idk...it helps some newbies rly much, but some bots mb will appear more often

There are shadow C, and even shadow B. You can grow enough with no money to catch a clan that will help you out. If you prefer solo, you have to be prepared to make money somehow, and not every class is made for it. IMO warsmith gives very low profit for time spent (especially for old servers where D/C shots are and C/B gear is not so desired)
2) i didnt buy 1st prof

Really sad to hear that, but Ill have some tips. Level up if you can in Catacombs, really great money from AA and take Dimentional Fragments quest, also great money. Im new too, leveled till 56 lvl in catacombs with CH buffs, and I made ~50kk. Also you should do Manor system, great way of making money.
[Image: signature_8_K6_GCQ9_H.png]
For Resistance!  Rolleyes

(03-01-2017, 03:02 PM)Lavion Wrote:
2) i didnt buy 1st prof

Really sad to hear that, but Ill have some tips. Level up if you can in Catacombs, really great money from AA and take Dimentional Fragments quest, also great money. Im new too, leveled till 56 lvl in catacombs with CH buffs, and I made ~50kk. Also you should do Manor system, great way of making money.

Make human mystic. Make dark elf mystic. Buy devotion sets. Go for Warlock/Shilen Elder class and level with Blaze till lv45 in party. Go in catacombs and use your kitty. Tongue
(03-01-2017, 03:02 PM)TheKwiatek Wrote:

well, lets check
56 lvl and ~50kk.its only like FP set Kappa .not even close to B set, not even close to B weapon...
and yea - not all classes can farm catas.not all players have even CH buffs.
lets be real - market is dead here, just farm ews-sell ews 4head  and u farm manor/res only for urself

(02-28-2017, 08:58 PM)TheKwiatek Wrote:
There are shadow C, and even shadow B. You can grow enough with no money to catch a clan that will help you out. If you prefer solo, you have to be prepared to make money somehow, and not every class is made for it. IMO warsmith gives very low profit for time spent (especially for old servers where D/C shots are and C/B gear is not so desired)

ik about C/B shadow.i talk about some sets)
ik how to make money.i talk about my expirience here and about new players
and yea - good dorf can make profit like a 1 const party per prime (adena/equip), but not here ofc FeelsBadMan  not now
for old servers - yes.
P.S. just i love dorfs) it doesnt matter when u take sub
You don't need a B set anyway. It's better to spend your mats and cash on A.
You gotta have your own buffer. Even if you're in a clan with a top ch, you can't buff and port every 20 minutes.
The 'market is dead' because of two reasons: 1. Adena has very little value and 2. players on dawn are too greedy for their own good. If you want people to buy your stuff you need to sell it cheap. Nobody is gonna get that cbp or asofe for example if you're selling it or 20k and 80k +...not when it's so easy to get a shitload of mats from manor.
A high level spoiler on dawn can make hundreds of millions per day if he has the time to play. Even without a clan, you just spoil EAA in hot springs or duo rift with an ee