Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help us reach new players
(07-27-2016, 12:29 AM)Kaapis Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Greetings friends! I'm new here, and I was wondering what is the aproximate amount of players online during the servers peak time?

Welcome to Dawn, Kaapis!

L2 Dawn maintains an average of 600-700 online unique players at peak times (excluding (!) boxes and offline stores). Feel free to log in game and check for yourself. There are people in all towns, including the low level ones (Gludio, Dion, etc.). Good luck!

Kiefer.
я Пришёл к вам )качаю клиент!
Sorry if this doesn't belong here. But does Dawn not have someone with a PR background that is willing to put the server's name out in the typical areas I.E. Reddit, Forums, social media? I feel we are missing part of the market due to the fact that we are doing word of mouth only, unless i'm completely missing the marketing campaign. I don't mean spam, but someone who knows what they are doing can definitely help promote the server and bring in more people.
TyphoonAxe
RageQuit
(08-05-2016, 11:23 PM)TyphoonAxe Wrote:
Sorry if this doesn't belong here. But does Dawn not have someone with a PR background that is willing to put the server's name out in the typical areas I.E. Reddit, Forums, social media? I feel we are missing part of the market due to the fact that we are doing word of mouth only, unless i'm completely missing the marketing campaign. I don't mean spam, but someone who knows what they are doing can definitely help promote the server and bring in more people.

I believe there will be a advertising however its no point to do this now in summer.
It will be done closer to winter, if I am correct.
No flaming, no multiboxing, too much limitations and rules, no this, no that, adminstration staff interfering too much in players game and many more things.
This is not Lineage 2 anymore, this is why people leave, they come to play lineage 2 not this ugly mutant.
(09-12-2016, 11:44 AM)DrJambi Wrote:
No flaming, no multiboxing, too much limitations and rules, no this, no that, adminstration staff interfering too much in players game and many more things.
This is not Lineage 2 anymore, this is why people leave, they come to play lineage 2 not this ugly mutant.

Cry some more, then wipe your tears and gtfo. If you can't follow 2 basic rules, you don't belong here.
You can flame, you can have 2 clients (multibox), no botting, no real money trade, ?????????????????????????????????????
Vorpz - 79 Ghost Sentinel / 80 Cardinal / 79 Adventurer / 40-55 Solo RB Destro booster
Troublemakers
[Image: greeks.png]
It is comfortable to play server TheDawn, otherwise it is anarchy.
(mutants are turtles from Hollywood movie)
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle
(08-06-2016, 10:06 PM)oriphix Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 11:23 PM)TyphoonAxe Wrote:

I believe there will be a advertising however its no point to do this now in summer.
It will be done closer to winter, if I am correct.

Maybe I missed a post where he discussed it. @ChinaTown do you plan on starting an advertising campaign? A targeted YouTube Pre-Roll Video campaign could be cool or maybe a targeted facebook campaign.....I could help you setup the campaign tracking so you'd know exactly how many accounts were created as a result of the advertising. Just want to be helpful Big Grin
I can say as new player, i play with you from 3 days. And what can I say: nice online, very helpfull ppl, exemple: first pm to hero and every hero help with shout (:O) , on lower location can sometimes pick up drops if play someone dont need them.., sometimes free buffs in gludio This all aspect are very helpfull if you dont have friends and adena on start. Ty all. I hope i will stay longer here :)

And sry for bad english :