Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help us reach new players
I have seen facebook profiles of many of our most social players and there is totaly no info that they even like L2, not to mention on which server they play...
So people, like L2dawn on facebook:
here:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Facebook helps :)

regards
A lot of players like to keep themselves "incognito". Ie keeping their facebook for family and friends away from gaming.

However, if you are reading this post, go and vote!!!
Just Voted, however lineage 2 top 100 website gives error:

This web page has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

But hey at least other 3 works
Maybe some statistics on the main page l2dawn.com ? You know, a map of online players ingame (excluding/including offline shops), rankings with top PK count, top PVP count, top Adena, a list of clans and alliances. That would be great imo! The first time I got there I saw screenshots and descriptions of the server but the lack of such information forced me to go elsewhere and after few months I came back here and downloaded the client. If I knew how this looks form within, I'd log in right away! Information like this should be, imo, shared on the front page as a proud statement. It would give new players an insight on what they will see here and therefore endure trust to the server, to which they will more likely download a client knowing what they might get into instead of unknowingly and uncertainly getting into a stabile community they know hardly anything about. The online player count is the most important, as most of L2 players like occupied and popular servers to have a lot of random people to talk to anytime, which mostly happens here though the new players don't know that.
Hey there,

I think l2dawn community speaks for itself. Adding a counter would not change a lot since people are aware a lot of given counters don't reflect the truth. What we do instead is let players discover l2dawn by themselves and spread the news, because players trust players, not gm.
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
Can U put a announcement here? ~~>

Its a L2 search page from BR
You need to contact Video bloggers on Youtube to announce your server to L2 community.
(03-04-2016, 12:56 AM)IcyBeer Wrote:
You need to contact Video bloggers on Youtube to announce your server to L2 community.
I'm bringing 2 with me from retail and will be leaving shops up advertising L2Dawn. Might help a bit. Clawdia.
Hiho,

not sure where to ask - I'm sorry but I cant catch/pm ChinaTown. I have nice idea and on the other hand I have just supported L2DAWN with small gift, but not sure when and how shall I expect donate premium box/color name/etc...
Whatever...
@Ugia, write pm to Dr.Pen. Also, you will receive it soon, did you wrote which color you want and which kind of chests and who is your NPC: Eva or Arnold?
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle